-28-

I know I am constantly hurting him. I am not good for him. He deserves someone better than me. I am only hurting him.

I hide in the washroom to cry. I give everyone a hard time. I want to see him. I see him daily in my phone. I watch him in YouTube everyday. But after I came here,the reality hits me hard.

My sister told that my dad is planning to arrange a meeting with another family for me. I really don't know how to convince my parents.

I am loving him. He is the only one who makes me happy. I want to stay near him every second. But why it is so hard to have him near me?

My sister calling me to come out. I immediately swipe the tears and washed my face.

"What?" I asked little irritating.

"Mom told you to come. I will introduce a person."

"Who?" She dragged me away to the dad room.

I already imagining something. Please it can't be true.

"Keerthi, I already told you about them. "

"Sorry ma. We stuck in the abroad. "
That middle aged lady replied me.

I am controlling my tears. Why everything is happening only to me?

I smile at them.

My mom ask me to talk to him in private. I want to said no. But I can't react in front of them.

Then we end up in my room. I stand awkwardly not knowing what to do. I feel like crying. But I controlled it so much.

"Hi" he finally spoke. But serious I am not even one percent interest in talking to him.

"Hi.." I said dryly.

"Don't you recognise me?"

If I know him? I haven't see him completely. I  see him closely but I don't know his face. I am in my world.

"No"

I think that he will understand that I don't have interest in talking to him.

"Oh...I am your college senior. But I am not your department. Your father and my father are classmates in college. One day they met up somewhere and talk about us. I understand that you are worried now. But your father is okay now. "

"Oh....hmmm....Thankyou "

"Okay. You are so introvert even now."

Ofcourse I am introvert because you are some stranger that I don't feel good to talking to you.

I am only extrovert to him.

I just smiled. If he still unaware of that I don't like to chat.

"Hhaaa...okay I will see you later. Bye"

"Bye"

Finally.

I rushed to the wash room. I can't continue like this. It hurts. It hurts more. I want him. I need him.

But I don't have courage to talk to my parents now. I cried until no more tears are welcome.

I took out my mobile and see our picture. That smile he have in his face, I want him be always happy.

I hurted him. What is he doing now? Can I talk to him again? I checked a number where he called. It's a unknown number. How did he get my number? Maybe sister gave it to him.

Can I talk to him? I think carefully about pressing the call again option.

I want to talk to him. Atleast I only hear his voice one last time.

I want him to call me keerthi one last time. I call him his old number. It's ringing but no answer. I tried again and again.

I don't care who is in my home now. I want to talk to him.

Can I talk about this to my dad? I walk to my dad room and he is sleeping peacefully.

He is doing everything in his life for us. I don't want him to get hurt by me. Even if I hurt that's okay,but my parents and minho would be happy.

Why I am like this?I hate myself. Do what you like to do. Follow your heart. These tag lines are only good to hear.

I placed his hand in my hand. I start to feel guilty. He has so much trust in me.

This is the worst feeling ever between him and my parents. I can't choose one. Both are having so much importance in my life.

I placed my forehead on our hands and start to cry. This was my first time I am having really this hurt. I never experience this kind of emotional feelings. My first preference always goes to my parents. Still they are but I can't lose him.

Just hearing his voice, I can't control my tears.

My dad another hand patted my head. I knew that moment that I am crying.

He is asking me the reason with his eyes.

He is happy when his arranged family come to see him. I don't want to spoil his happiness. But it would kill me if I like this? What am I supposed to do now?

Can I again lie to him?

No. I should not. Whether he said okay or not I am going to tell him the truth.

"Appa.... I....I am sorry....I love someone "

THANKYOU  EVERYONE!!!!

Enjoy reading the story and please give your comments. It always meant to me a lot....