-12-

"My girlfriend " I said without my second thought.

"What are you talking about?girlfriend?" Taemin asked me little irritated.

"Well...he is in love " key answer for me.

" Love? When did happen all this?" He asked key. He didn't ask me.
When key start to explain my love story to taemin, my phone rings.

I attend my call and move myself to the corner of the room.

"Hello " I said through the phone.

"Minho...how is the gift?"

"I didn't open it still"

"Oh..are you busy?I will call you later."

"No..I am not. I am so happy that's the reason."

I didn't expect anything from her. She always give her best to me. She aware that she don't  hurt me at any cost. But when she was giving her gift , she gave me a shy smile. Her smile is more than enough gift for me.

"Okay. Open it now." She said.

I open it and guess something like bracelet. But that's costly too. Ohh it's a watch.

" It's a watch. I like it. No no...actually I love
it."

I can see her smile now.

" I know you have a lot of watches even top brand. But I thought.."

" Yours is the best out of anything "I interupeted her.

She is getting comfortable slowly to me. But damn this good time, I have a concert. I wish I couldn't attend this. But we all make a promise to our fans. If I would not go, everyone become sad.

" You can wear it atleast a single time for me."

" of course . But only one time. This is so precious . I can keep this forever."

"Okay. I need to go."

"Okay . Bye "

" WAIT WAIT WAIT..." I continued before hang up.

"What??"

"I will pick up you today. I want to talk to you."

She hesitated for a second before say yes and hung up.

And here taemin hearing my story from key. I dont have a good time to tell him. I dont have intention to not tell him. I am absolutely out of mind earlier of her gift. But now I am okay.

"Well...taemin..."

I start to say something to him. His face is sulky.

" I dont have a good time to tell you."

" You always told first to key. I am the youngest. So you can't get any help from me. That's okay."

" Taemin ah...not like that..you know I am so confusing. We don't love. I proposed to her but she rejected me."

"What ?? She rejected you? How can She? You are a boyfriend material."

He was shocked. Even she denied to talk about her feelings, I will convince her. She likes me but she don't want to accept that.

Onew joins in about the time of 'boyfriend material'

" Is any good news?" He asked me.

" She gave me a birthday present."

" I am the last one right?" Taemin again put his sulky face. But whatever he does, he is cute.

" No...Jonghyun is the last" I said to him.

He smiled that he is not the last.

"No..he is the last." Key include. "I already told all this to him"

" I dont know" I shrugged. Poor taeminnie.

"She is getting more comfortable near me. But we are having a concert for three weeks.
Bad time for me." I whinned when we are sitting like a circle.

" Minho...be aware of all things that's going to be happen. It's may be become hard for you. You all know what happens to me. I even avoided for her entire time for our goodsake. We always afraid of the people what if anyone see us. So please think of it all."
Taemin said with his serious tone.

He is right . I need to think about our future. But we are not love each other. It's a one side. I am in love with her. I dont see anything about the future. I just want to be with her forever.

"One day we will all meet her and you all tell her about the good things of me."

" You are weird " key clearly said it while others gave a glare.

"Whatever"

Keerthi's POV

I shouldn't smile like that. I dont know why I am even blush in front of him. We are clearly friends. I am waiting for him backdoor.

"Hey" I heard a voice from the back. I turn to see him. He wears his usual mask to hide him.

"Minho"

He handed me the mask for me.

" For Me??"

" Just wear it. What if anyone see us?"

I take it from his hands and put on me. Then we walked together for his car. I am used to travel with him. He changed the channels on the radio to break the silence.

"What kind of music do you Love?" He asked me suddenly. He is a singer but he didn't sing to me a single day.

"Ballads mostly. When I am in the Great mood,it sometime Change."

"Oh ..." he look at me and try to talk to me something. But he keep it himself.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yes."

"Can you come with me tomorrow?"

"What??is there anything important?" I know now why he is nervous to talk to me.

"I want to talk to you. "

"No minho. Tomorrow is a holiday. So my sister never allow me with you. "
My sister already told me clearly that I dont talk to him more. She definitely not allow me.

"Please...I want to talk to you."

"You can talk to me now"

"No. I can't now. Please "

Oh no...he pleaded me. I can't refuse him but at the same time my sister never allow me. She get hyper when she knew about it.

"Okay. But I am not sure "

"Please...for me."

Thank you everyone!!!!!!! If you like this story please share your love by voting and commenting.....This all means to be a lot....

I am not so good at cliffhanger...sorry!!!!😁

DON'T BE A SILENT LEADER.