-11-

"Keerthii...are you Okay??"His voice was full of concern. I stopped myself from crying. It is not the biggest thing. I can convince her. I am not that weak to cry for these small things. If I speaking with my crying voice,he definitely getting worry about me.

"Yes..minho...it's Just...missing my family." I want to organize that real. But finally come out as a truth. I am missing them.

"Speak to them. Do video call. "

"I am trying these things daily. Even If I do video call, I dont feel like seeing them real. It's my first time being far away from them."
I am slowly open up myself to him. I already forgot my issue with my sister.

"They also missing you. Just for one year right?"

"Yes. I want to go back to India. I am just waiting for that day."

"Then you are not coming again here?"

"No..May be one or two time."

"Will you not miss me??"

I smiled unknowingly but he is waiting for my answer.

"Ahh...I will do video call regularly "

"Video call??You say that you don't feel anything during video call."

"That's different for you"

"How it is different??"

"You don't understand."

"Stay with me. Then you don't miss me and korea."

He is something. He is expressive sometimes I like him for that.

"You can stay with me in India. Then I dont miss you."

We laughed together ,we smiled together and we shared stories for the night. It's 3 when I was going to sleep.

Next day morning

I prepared myself to talk to her. May be I was emotional last night . But now I am so clear. I dont do anything wrong. We both are friends. That's all. That's the end of our story. No more controversies. No more pain.

When I am make my way to the kitchen, she is preparing me a morning coffee. I know she should not get angry over me. She care so much about me. I always feel like her as my real sister.

I take my chair in the dinning room. She come with a coffee cup for me. She is taking a chair across me while after she moved a cup towards me. I smile at her. She also did.

"I am sorry keerthi..." She finally spoke out. But she need to be sorry for blaming me.

"I am really getting so much emotion at that time. I am really scared of the end. I dont know whether you had a feelings for him but from that smile I tell you that you will definitely change one day." I interrupted her.

"Sis...I am telling you again that we agreed to be friends and we are friends."

"That's the problem. It's all starts with friendship."

"But we are different. We both better know our impossibilities well. "

" okay. I will trust you. But don't make your life change by yourself. You are so lucky to have a good family who always and supports you. Don't hurt them Okay??"

" okay sis. I will definitely not. Minho said that he wants to visit our home. But I told him not now because of you. Dont be so doubted on us. We know we will never."

" okay. Invite him to our home. Anyway I am not trusting him. He is so hard to resist right?"

" of course." We both laughed. We will always clear our misunderstandings. I am happy that she is okay with it. I need to be careful.

" But one condition keerthi...If I confirm myself once again, then you will definitely going to India. Okay?? Better not to fall for him."

I nodded and went upstairs to get ready. I daily taking a bus for my workplace.

My mood is great today. I comparmise my sister and I get a permission to be friend with him. I like him that I want to be friend of him. I told more about myself to him. This is our first talk so we had a lot of stories. Sometimes he is trying his romantic lines on me . Well I enjoyed it but I am aware of it more than that.

I stopped by the watch showroom near the bus stop. I didn't give any birthday gift for him. I have some pocket money that my dad sent to me and also I am going to receive my first salary. My parents are not going to be ask anything about my salary. So I would spend it well.

Minho is my first friend here. I know he has a lot of watches and even top brand. But I dont have any idea about his present. I thought it would be a good gift.

Minho's POV

I am having only two days here. Then I made sure I would be return after three weeks. I will miss her so much. She is slowly getting attached to me. But on this damn good time,we have a concert.

I definitely change her heart. I dont think her parents would against her happiness. If she is strong about our love , then it will be easy for her.

'Where are you??'-kee

I received a message from her. It's so good when having someone all the time.

'On the way to SM'
I replied her.

'I am waiting for you in front of back door'

Woah...She is waiting for me. Good or bad news. It will be a good news. I parked my car immediately after I ran to the back door. She is waiting for me standing there alone. She smiled once she saw me walking towards her.

"Hey..."

"Hiii minho"

"Isn't anything important??"

"I think so.."

I am scared of her .I thought she again going to tell about that we never together. I dont know really what is very important in between us.

"What it is??" My heart beating fast about what is she going to tell.

She checked her bag and take a small packed gift out of nowhere. I am so touched. She bought a gift for me. I smiled full of myself. I am really really happy. This gift is just made my day. I dont know what it is inside but whatever. I am the happiest person now.

"It's your birthday present. Whenever you wear this ,you will get remember me."

It's like bracelet. I am going to wear it daily.

"Then I never take of from me"

She blushed. I am making her blush. I just flying the thought of her present.

When I step in the practice room, key was there. I just run and hug him. And he literally jumping with me. He asks me why but that doesn't get to my mind. I am just so happy.
After that taemin entered then I hug him and again starting to jump. They just making that confused faces.

While I am sitting one corner of the room and slowly taking the gift from my shirt pocket. I dont want to open this but I am even more happy of the thought of that gift.

"Who give that gift??is that girl ??"

"Who is that girl??" Taemin asked both of them.

"My girlfriend."

Thank you so much everyone again for taking your time to read my story. Your comments always encourage to write more . THANK YOU...It all means to be a lot ...

DON'T BE A SILENT READER ....PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY. SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS....

And...Taemin is working hard for his solo concert. Please support him.

Have a good day everyone!!!!😊😊