-22-

"Oppa!!! Uri minho oppa!!!"
I sounded like a fangirl in a cute tone(I think)

He was dumbfounded and smile at me putting his head down and again look at me.

I extended my album to him to sign.

"What are you doing here?"

"You are really surprised right?"

"Ofcourse"

He signed my album and wrote a two lines. He signed me to bend down.

"Let's be together for more years " he read it for me which he wrote in my album. He know that I can't read Korean.

I smiled and nodded. My line already getting long so I moved away. He watch me casually where I am going.

My phone get a notification and I took it to check.

'Wait for me'

He messaged me. He is busy I shouldn't disturb him. 'No. I need to go. I took a half day off. See you later'

I sent him a message. I took a glance at him. He is signing for his fan. He could see my message probably later. I need to go orelse I will be late.

I sit in my office doing my drawing works. It always feels dreamy. I don't even think in my life for a second that I met someone like him.

I want to tell this to someone. I couldn't tell my sister. Better I can tell this to dulquer. He can understand my feelings.

I call him and his phone is ringing. He finally take it.

"Hello keerthii!! "

"Hello..."

"Why did you call me at this time?Don't you have work?"

Why I am so nervous??

"I am in my office. Dulquer I want to tell you something. Sorry for not telling you earlier."

"Why are you suddenly sorry to me?"

"I should be. I concealed a important decision from you....ah...ah....I love someone here." I said it fast.

"WHAT?YOU LOVE ??WHO IS THAT?"

"He is a singer in Korea. He is really famous "

"You love someone in korea?? What are you doing there keerthi?"

"Dulquer...He is so kind and sweet. He proposed me first but I didn't accept it. I tried not to love him but I failed. You are the first one I am telling this."

I kinda relaxed when I told him. I don't know his reaction but he will support me.

"Boys are sweet when they first meet a girl."

"No...no ...he is always taking care of me. He never hurt me before. I am the one always hurt him in all the times."

"I trust you. But be careful okay. Don't get hurt."

He is playful but at the same time he is so matured to the topics.

"He is in Google. You will know everything about him. "

"I feel sorry for him. How is he going to deal with you ?"

"I am an unproblematic girl"

This is my first time loving someone. I am sure that I don't regret this. This feels so nice to have someone in the life who always beside.

"What about..your..ur parents? How are you going to convince them?"

Really this is the important topic that I need to talk to him. Minho probably doesn't understand all these things. It only irritates him if I said it again and again.

"I don't know. I am really scared of things will happen. It really heartbreak everyone in my family. "

As long as I know I never heard of love marriage in my family except my sister. She is really determined and strong about it. Even that saddened everyone then, everyone is happy with her life.

"Definitely. But you need to be strong. Whatever will happen so face it. Uncle will be accept you but you need to explain him all the things."

My dad loves me so much than my sister. But that doesn't mean he would allow me what I want to do. He sent me here only because of my request.

"I don't think like that. You know about my dad very well. What if he don't understand?"

My dad is not the only problem here. The problem is my whole family excluding my younger sister since she is a fan of him. So she allow me.

" Don't think of the negatives. You said that he is nice and sweet. So how can he refuse his daughter request and a kind son-in-law. "

SON-IN-LAW

he is crazy

Anyway I feel some positive energy in me after this. My office stress is increasing slowly. The entire project is only have 7 months. That's the time I have here. It slowly scares me as the time reduces.

________________________________

Today I have a meeting in the sm building. So I probably see him there. He was so busy yesterday and he didn't pick up me.

He said he is in his practice room. My meeting ended as usual boring. Minjae taking all the in charge of meetings and I am just there for support. I wish one day they let me present but the language is my problem.

I am on my way to his practice room. He is always busy with his album promotions now. He is really working hard.

I open the door slowly to check him. He is sitting there and seeing his mobile. I messaged him that I was outside.

He immediately opened the door for me.

"Come in"

I feel uncomfortable when so many people are there. There are around ten more people in that room.

"Minho...can we go somewhere private?"

I know he is busy but I don't take lot of time.

"Okay"

He smiled and walk before me. He take a lot of turn and finally entered a room.

"This is before a store room. Now it's not in use. I think this is so private."

" Actually I came here for a reason."

"Reason?? Is it me?"

I already missing his cheesy lines even it's only a single day. I playfully hit his arm.

"No. I came here to invite you "

"Where?"

"My sister home. We are going to celebrate a festival. "

"Festivel?"

"Yes. In our country we always celebrate this festival. Since we are not there, we planned to celebrate here."

"Oh.when?"

"Tomorrow morning. That's Sunday. I thought you would be free."

"Okay. I will come. That's all?"

"That's all"

"Why did you surprise me yesterday?"

"Do you like it?"

"Do you have doubt in that? "

We looking at each other. He smiled at me and I returned it. Before I open a door he hold my hand.

"I missed you" he said it so suddenly.

"Idiot"

I smiled and got out of the room.

Thankyou everyone....

I am sorry for really a late update.
Your comments and votes are really meant to me a lot... Hope you all enjoy this chapter...