Christmas kisses

An amazing video for you there!(if you get it, you get it)

Twas' the night before Christmas and love filled the air in Zora's Domain.
Women everywhere where planting mistletoe traps for the handsome Prince Sidon, and you were no exception! Although there was no blame.

You had a secret crush on the fish prince, a few could tell just by looking at how you acted around him, but surely he wouldn't go for a Hylian.

"Excuse me, ____?" Sidon placed a hand on your shoulder to get your attention as you had been zoned out for a good few minutes.
"Ah!" You jumped in your seat as the firm grasp of his hand wasn't expected. " S-sorry, you startled me! Did you need something?" You asked trying to stay calm.

"Well, I was wondering what got you so deep in thought. Oh, and here's your dinner. You didn't seem to notice Mrs poggs call out your name so I took it for you." Placing a hot steaming plate down in front of you, Sidon took the chair next to you.

"Thank you! You didn't have to do that Prince Sidon!" You gave a small head bow as he laughed at your embarrassed face. "Come on! It's the least I could do. Also, please call me Sidon..." he seemed to look away after he said that last bit.

"O-oh! If you say so, might I be so daring to ask if something is the matter....Sidon?" It felt weird saying his name so casually. But why did you get to say his name? Why not any of the others?

"Hmm. Yes, there is ___." Looking into your eyes you could tell he needed to let something off his chest. "You can tell me, I won't judge" you took a small portion of mashed potatoes and ate them as Sidon prepared to tell you his news or something.

"___, I want something. Really bad, but I have no idea on how to ask for it." A mild blush appears on the princes face as he held your free hand. You had too much mashed potatoes to answer so he decided to tell you.
"The thing I want is you." His golden eyes stared into your ones.
You blinked a few times, before noticing everything was silent, girls were staring at the two of you as he confessed his feelings. They seemed to be red with anger.

"You...want me?" You ask slowly, raising both eyebrows as he nodded his head with a famous grin.
"I've always wanted you! I just couldn't bring myself to ruin the relationship we had already." You got confused after this,
"Then why ask me now?" You said taking deep breaths. EVERYONE was looking now, even the King.
"I saw you hanging up mistletoe everywhere I go. You're not very good at hiding." He said laughing shakily, "I gathered that was enough proof you liked me back."
You nodded with a big smile on your face as he asked you to be his girlfriend.

Then he pulled out some mistletoe of his own and gave you a sweet kiss that seemed to last only two seconds, but it was much, much more.