Chapter 82

Amy's POV:

I've been spending so much time with my family now and it feels good to be together again. I told Jayden not to mention anything about Shawn but he obviously already told them. Typical Jayden.

Another thing is that Shawn did call me a few times but I'm literally done with his crappy bullshit. He hurt me big time and he can't just think I'll forgive him that easily. School is getting too much for me and I'm not talking about Shawn right now since he dropped out of school due his concerts but I'm talking about Cameron and Maddie. They're still being annoying as fuck and I just want to kick their asses. So I decided that it would be better for me and the baby to drop out of school and do online school. It will cause me less stress and it will be better for the baby as well.

I was currently doing some online school homework when I heard a knock on the door. I didn't look up cause it was probably Jayden or my dad trying to annoy me but I was wrong.

"Hey.." my heart sunk when I heard the voice and I knew exactly who it was.

Shawn.

I didn't say anything. The words couldn't get out of my mouth. My back was still facing him and I wish he would go away. I didn't want him to see the tears in my eyes that he caused. I didn't want him to think that I was weak. I wish he could get the hint that I didn't want to talk to him nor see him but he didn't. Soon enough I felt a presence in front of me and my breath hitched.

"Amy please talk to me"

I looked up and his face expression went from hopeful to sad. He knew that he fucked up. He knew that he hurt me and I'm glad that he did. Now he can finally feel what I've been feeling for weeks now.

"Shawn go away please" I cried. My vision was blurry from all the tears and I wish I could walk away but I couldn't. It was as if was my feet and hands were glued onto my bed. I couldn't move and I could barely breathe.

"But baby please" shawn said getting onto his knees in front of me. I looked at him and there it was. The tears. He was crying and I wish I could jump into his arms. I still loved him, he's was still my true love but I knew I couldn't forgive him for what he did.

"Go away Shawn!" I said a little louder.

"No I'm not going away before you talk to me" he said grabbing my hands. I yanked my hands away and stood up.

" GO AWAY SHAWN!"

He looked shocked at my behavior and stood up and walked out of the room. I locked the door and let myself slowly fall onto the ground with my back against the door. My heart was beating way too fast and I started to shake. This can only mean one thing.

I'm having a panic attack.

-

Shawn's POV:

I was excited to see Amy. I wanted to make up to her and tell her that I still cared about her and that I wanted us to be okay again. I missed her and I needed to make things right with her. That's the only reason why I agreed to go to Jayden's house. When I saw her on her bed my heart skipped a beat just like the first time I laid my eyes on her. When I walked closer I saw the tears on her cheeks. My heart ached when I saw how much I've hurt her. I feel like such a horrible person and she has all the right to be hella pissed at me. And now I only made it worse. I should've left when she asked me to the first time but I was being selfish and asked her again. I was shocked when I heard he yell at me. I could hear the frustration and sadness in her voice and I knew that this was the end of our relationship.

A/N
Actually had to write an essay for tomorrow but y'all want me to update faster so here ya go. I hope you're happy now.
It sucks I know

Vote if you liked!!

Word count: 746