Chapter 4

People thought I was a strong, independent woman who had a perfect life. NO. I'm not. My life sucks but at the same time it rocks because I get to do so many amazing things, its just my old life that haunts me. My “not” famous life.

Here’s the truth. The Real Lauren Upton.

It all started when I was 6 my parents had been fighting every night, it was horrible. Every night me and me sister would hide behind the bed while listening to my parents scream and glass break. At that time I was too young to understand but one day my mother came home wasted. While she was drunk she did some “things”. Things that I only found out about when I was older, AKA 4 months ago. Anyways, after that night I never saw my father again. It was horrible and I couldn't even ask because my mum was always too drunk to answer. It broke my heart. My sister took care of us, all of us, even our mum ! 

She’s 6 years older than me and I haven’t spoken to her since the night of my 18th birthday.

That's a whole new story.. It pains me to think about what I did that night. The people I left behind, her. I knew for definite she hated me, that saddened me so much. I didn't want her to hate me I just needed to get away. But the worst part of this was that I left her in a shit life and Im her in New York living a life only she could dream about 

Just then I was snapped out out of my thoughts by a knock on the door. Harry. I wiped my eyes leaving my face red. I unlocked the door and was greeted by a tired looking Harry.

“Where do I sleep ?” He said while faffing with his hair.

“Couch” I tried to speak normally, so he didn't know Id been crying. 

“What !? Im the guest here, don’t you have a spare bedroom or something ?!” He seemed more angry than I had expected, it was kind of fun pissing him off.

“Nope.” And with that I shut the door right in his face.

“Bitch…” I heard him mumble. 

“Bastard.” I said to myself as I walked over to my closet.

I got changed and laid down.

Before I knew it was 5am and I was still awake. It was one of those nights where I would over think things and imagine what my sister is going through right now.

-Still angry about last chapter, *sigh* Oh well- Rachel :/