Chapter 9

He dragged me outside and as soon as we took a step out of the door he pulled me into a passionate kiss.

Wow.

It was amazing, it didn’t last as long as I would have liked it too but I knew I still had many more months with his lips.

Was I thinking too fast ?

As soon as he pulled away we were rushed to the van by some angry guards.

We didn’t say anything the whole ride however it didn’t feel awkward.

Finally a nice Harry ! Or so I thought…

As soon as we got to our apartment Harry got out the drinks. I didn’t usually drink and I wasn’t planning to. 

Harry had been in the kitchen playing on his phone and drinking while I was sat on the couch watching Frozen, yeah so what I like Disney movies. About half way into the movie he came over and sat next to me. He started fiddling with my hair and getting very close to my lips. He made a few attempts to kiss me but after the 3rd try he was pissed off.

“JUST LET ME KISS YOU !” He yelled.

I looked at him and went to get the remote to pause the movie but his hand got there before me. He threw the remote violent across the room. He shifted closer to me and my heart began to pound, I was not going to kiss a drunk Harry. NO WAY !

“Harry !” I stood up frustrated.

A look of hurt appeared on his face but it soon turned to anger. I was scared.

“Fine don’t let me kiss you ! Why would I want to kiss a slut like you anyway !” 

Tears threatened to spill as I grabbed my phone and ran to the bathroom and locked the door immediately.

I had to call someone, but who ?

The boys ?!

I dialed Louis’ number quickly. Seconds later, a confused voice answered.

“Louis” I asked hoping he wasn't drunk as well.

“Lauren ?” He asked back his voice suddenly coming to life.

“Louis…” I started to sob, so happy that he picked up but so scared at the same time.

“Lauren whats wrong ?!” He asked after he’d told everyone to shush.

“H-h-h-harry’s drunk a-a-a-and I’m scared” I stuttered.

“Lauren we’ll be right over stay put ! We’ll be as quick as we can”

I hung up the phone, I didn’t hear anything until a loud voice broke the silence.

“LAUREN ! GET OUT ! COME TO ME !” I heard Harry yell.

Just then, pounding began on the bathroom door, thats what really got my heart going ! I’d never been this scared since…since the days when my mom would come home drunk.

All of a sudden, I heard a door open and my name being yelled. It was the boys. 

“The bitch is in there !” I heard Harry yell at the boys.

A soft knocking began on the door.

“Lauren, open up it Louis, Harry with the guys. He’s not gonna hurt you. He’d never.”

I slowly shifted towards the door and unlocked it slowly. It immediately swung open revealing a worried looking Louis.

“Louis…” I cried as I embraced him in a hug, while sobbing into his shoulder.

“Shhh, its ok”

I let go and looked at him with my tears covered face.

“Oh Lauren…” He said as he hugged me again.

 After another minute of hugging we finally stood up. He led me towards the door passed the living room where Harry was sitting. 

“Ayyy Look its the slut !” He yelled as the boys pinned him down stopping him from getting up.

I tried to stop myself from crying as Louis took me out the door. When we were outside Louis sat me down and began speaking to me.

“You know he would never hurt you Lauren…” He said letting out a deep breath. 

I nodded, not believing him.

“Lauren I’m serious, he wouldn’t hurt you. I’m sorry he did this to you. He’s just been through a tough time recently and alcohol changes him drastically.”

After that, we left. I went back to the boys house with Louis. The rest of the guys stayed back and kept an eye on Harry. 

That was one of the worst nights of my life.

But the big question.

How was I going to face Harry, if I was terrified of him ?!