Chapter 7

As soon as I got into my apartment I broke down in tears. Everything was going wrong again. All the horrible memories I’ve been blocking out for months came back and were determined to stay.

I didn’t sleep a wink that night, it was the worst night since the night I left my sister.

In the morning I was woken by my alarm clock I couldn't even remember setting. I sighed when I remembered I had to see Harry again today. Great. Hopefully he wouldn’t bring it up again. Why would he, he doesn’t care.

After making myself look presentable, which was very hard, I fed Milo and set off to go see Alexis.

“ I can’t be his girlfriend !” I yelled at Alexis.

I had told her what happened between me and Harry as soon as I got to her office.

“Im really sorry Lauren but I can’t do anything you signed a contract and if you ended your relationship now his career will be destroyed and yours will be too.”

“I’d rather have no career than be with him !” Maybe…

“Come on you don’t mean that ! Just give him a chance”

“But-“ 

“Please” She cut me off, she did her puppy dog eyes which made me laugh, she always knew how to make me smile.

“Fine. But only for you !” I said as I reached to give her a hug, I knew she did tho for my own good but I wished she could have done something else. Anything else.

“Ok, so now thats finished. How are you going to face Harry ?”

“I have no clue…”

“Well I do, I’ve told him to come over he’ll be here in 5”

“Alexis !” Why’d she have to do this !

“You’ll be fine”

Just like she said, Harry showed up 5 minutes later. When he entered the room it was really awkward. No one said anything until a minute later.

“Why am I here ?” Harry said in his sexy British accent.

“I heard you and Lauren got in a little fight”

“Yeah, so ?”

“You two are supposed to be dating !”

I still sat awkwardly in silence.

“FAKE Dating !” He emphasising the fake.

Alexis took a deep breath “How can you pretend love each other when you hate each other, can’t you just try to get along. start over !” 

“Come on Harry” I finally spoke up.

“Fine.”

“Good now I expect you two to get on”

“Ok…” 

We both stood up and left the room.

Once we were out I decided to talk Harry.

“Look I’m sorry, I’m sorry you have to date horrible me but I just want us to get on”

Im glad I got that off my chest.

“You’re not horrible” He spoke as turned towards me.

“What ?”

“Your not horrible, I’m really sorry about what I’ve said to you since we met, especially last night, I don’t know what I was thinking. My life kinda sucks at the moment. I’m the horrible one, not you !”

I was speechless, he had just apologised ?

“Um… Thanks.”

“No problem, I was the one being shitty and I will probably still be shitty with this relationship thing but I just want you to know if you need me I’m here. Whether I hate you or not.”

I was… I don’t know I was suddenly so attracted to him, his voice was… amazing, it was like a drug.

“Harry, you know you don’t have to put up with me”

“I want to put up with you and I will put up with you”

“Come with me” He said as grabbed my hand.

“Where are we going ?” I asked kinda hesitant to go.

“Were going to have our first kiss in front of the papz”

WHAT ?! “Um… Harry I don’t know didn’t Alexis say not-“

“I don’t care, I want to kiss you, I have since the day I met you !”

“Ok…”

- :0 OMG LOL- Rachel :)