Chapter 1

All of a sudden, a loud beeping filled my room. It was my alarm. Time to get up ! I looked over at my clock 5:30… That's the time I start every morning, except for my days off which aren’t very common. 

I hopped out of my warm bed and walked into the kitchen like a zombie. I was greeted by my loving dog Milo. Although I’ve had Milo for 3 years now he still looks like a puppy. 

After feeding Milo some weird looking dog food I went to get dressed. I put on some blue shorts with a white No.1 top on and my new Converses. Oh and I have a huge obsession with converses by the way. I have every type of pair they have and I love them all ! I walked back into the kitchen to see Milo already passed out on the couch, I laughed to myself. I made some cereal and ate it while I checked my phone. I had a photo shoot later in the day and… Just then I was cut off by my phone ringing it was Alexis, my manger but more of a best friend. 

“Hey !” I said with a huge smile on my face even though she couldn't see me.

“Lauren ! come to my office now !” 

I was confused “ Why ?” I asked but she had already hung up. 

Well I guess I'm going then. I quickly cleaned up and then went. 

I pulled up to a big tower block, oh yeah I didn't mention I lived in New York City did I ?! 

I ran for the door trying not to be spotted. When I was in the elevator I realized that they was cars that weren't usually in our parking lot… strange. I walked up to the door and knocked like Anna from frozen, it was mine and Alexis’ way of knowing it was each other. 

“Come in !” I faintly heard because the door was pretty much sound proof. 

I opened the door and was shocked by what I saw. 

Harry Styles. 

- I hope this isn't too bad so far, this is my first fanfic so yeah... Lol hope you enjoy it - Rachel :)