Chapter 13

chapter 13: snap crackle pop

•••

IZUKU SHIFTED UNCOMFORTABLY IN THE LEATHER LOUNGE CHAIR, STARING INTO CHISAKI'S WAVERING EYES. The worry presented in those small orbs could say a million words, if only.

"Nice hands you've got there."

The metallic material attached to Chisaki's arms intrigued Izuku. Of course, he'd known that his hands were taken off by the league, but never would he have expected for Chisaki to "buy a new pair" like purchasing a pair of new shoes.

Chisaki chuckled grimly, bringing his prosthetic close to his cheek, brushing over a small scar on his cheek. "Yes... They are quite useful." He decided to keep it short and sweet, in order to avoid offending the smaller boy.

Izuku smiled a sinister smile, his eyes hiding layers of mischief. "So, from what I've gathered, you dated my (Y/n)?"

Chisaki paused, his breathing ceasing for a moment. Those words struck him, he didn't think anyone would be able to find him especially after he'd changed his name and appearance.

Wait...

"Your (Y/n)?" Chisaki questioned, placing his chin in the palm of his hand.

Izuku smiled sweetly. "My (Y/n)."

...

Chisaki had only wished for peace after meeting (Y/n). Her vibrant colors and amazing personality detached him from the dark twisted life he'd lived before. Sure, she hadn't known much about his past, but the giddy feeling he'd feel when they stood near ceased an explanation.

Chisaki could feel a tangy, disgusting feeling arise. It created an unbearable tension in the room and he certainly wasn't living for it. The green haired boys blank face showed a complete seriousness on the matter at hand, and Chisaki was terrified to know what would happen if he'd denied his words in any way shape or form.

The sinister male chuckled, his eyes covered by a dark shade, green strands of hair hanging below his lower lid. "Chi...sa...ki. I must tell you, your relationship with (Y/n) was quite amazing. After all,

I've been watching her for so long."

What?

Chisaki froze in his place, heart stopping. His eyes went wide and his hands gripped the tight fabric on his legs. He could feel his entire body unwillingly begin to shake. The hairs on his body stood up, and goosebumps traveled through his body like a wildfire in California.