Q&A + Author's Note

hello everyone!
so I know I havent been uploading lately, and I apologize for that. I realized that I really cant keep up with my uploading schedule as much as I hoped. my inspiration is really lacking, and I havent been doing the best physically or mentally. I know that is no excuse, but to at least try to make up for it I'm doing a Q&A!

since this book is now getting more of a following (thank you all so much 💕) I wanted to see if any of you had any questions! I will answer them in another Authors Note. you can ask me anything you'd like! do remember though that I have a right whether I answer them or not. if it's anything too personal, I probably wont answer it.

you can ask me anything about the book, about other books, or just something about me!

on another note, thank you all so much for supporting this book. I know a lot of people say this, but I really didn't expect to get this far. this book started out as a simple 12 AM thought, and I wrote like my life depended on it. but I have been getting so much support from all of you and it means the world to me. you all continue to inspire me and put me into my best places.

thank you all so so so so SO much 💕 I'm excited to do so much more for you all.