CHAPTER FIFTEEN!

"Aw. Damian is so sweet. I can't keep calm on what he wanna tell me. I'm just so intoxicated by him. Yeah, I acknowledge the fact that I'm here for a contract but I can't help it anymore. I like Damian and I'm sure he does too. I like him, really.

"Knock-knock"
"Who's it?" Samantha asked.
"Bobby."
"Bobby, you can come in."

Bob was holding a bouquet of flowers. Furiously, Samantha arched her brows, she loathe Bob a lot, obviously.
"What do you want here, Bob?"
"I'm sorry if I disturbed you, someone sent me to you."

Bob outstretched his hands with the flowers on them,
"Mr. Damian said I should give this to  you." Bobby said as he rolled his eyes suspiciously.

Samantha noticed but kept numb, "Alright. Thanks. You can go."
He swiftly left as Samantha grabbed the flowers, she closed her eyes as the scent mesmerised her spine, "oh. Sweet heavens." She commented.
She was on the swivel, rotating a hundred and eight degrees, happiness dangling in her head, her attention was drawn by a card from the flowers pack, it read, "Damian, XoXo 💘"

"Aww. This is so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet." She exaggerated.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I called Bobby immediately Cassie hung up but Bob didn't pick up. That dude is annoying. He is weird.

Samantha grabbed her phone from her purse,
"I'll have to tell Sarah I can't do this anymore. I'm done with the contract. I'll tell Damian is life is at risk. I just have to tell him. Everything!"

She slid her phone to unlock,
"I'm so sorry, Sarah. I'm done doing contract with you. Do not bother to call."

     *************************
"Freya, I'm confused, kinda. Should I go for the peach gown or the black gown?" Cassie asked her best friend, Freya.

"They are both nice. Same length, almost same designs, both would fit you perfectly."

"I didn't say you should flatter me. Which should I go for?" Cassie asked as she rolled her eyes.

"If I don't flatter you, who else will? Anyway, go for the black gown." Freya said.

Cassie smiled as she hugged her best friend, "thank you. You know I love you never minding the fact that you're annoying at times."

They both giggled as they walked into the bedroom so Cassie could fit in the dress.

Hey guys, I'm sorry I couldn't update yesterday. I was drenched by the rain and I was kinda sick plus my phone was shitty too.
Do not forget to read, comment, share, vote and of course drop suggestions where necessary.
XoXo
SayrahJoy 💘