Information!

WARNING: The following contains Suppliers Of Red war, Cruse of Osiris, Warmind, and Forsaken (ik ;-;) Continue if you want to get spoiled or you already know what's goin' to happen! You have been warned!
ALSO! Everything in here is not 100% correct there would be added dialog  from Arthur~chan so it doesn't seem boring for the people who already did the story mode 3 times on whatever consoles they played it on.

I will mess around the story mode main plot and such to give more 'Entertainment', And I'll do some of the stuff base off of memory....horray? I will be talking/Writing in FIRST PERSON POINT OF VIEW. And don't correct me on my spelling, "Your making me look bad" #Cayde-6Quotes.

I already wrote all of the chapters! So When i see people liking the story I'll post another done chapter. If no one does anything im still posting the next chapter lol. #MyLoGicCoNcErNsMe

And that being said, continued forward, You have a long road ahead of you Guradian *Wink*

(Y/N) Description.
This is a OC (own Character) i made for the book "The Exo's Daughter'' Everything starts in the game Destiny 2. But it will have (Y/N) Instead of like...marry or lucy (so sorry if that's your name ;-;)

Race: Awoken+Exo (You'll see why)

Exo parts: Both Eyes and Right arm.
Awoken parts: Everything else.

(Y/n) was blind when she was born, and was also missing a limb. (How much i wanna bet your going to comment "OOF" here)

Hair: hair is slide to the left side (in 3rd pov)  [Will show a picture that i drew uwu]

(You could change the color of the hair if yo want)

Age: xxx
Weight: xxx
Height: 4'6
(you will sound hella smart like grown up)

Father: Cayde-6 [Alive]
Mother: [Unknown/Dead]
"Uncle": Zavala, Banshee-44, Master Rahool,Lord Shaxx, The Drifter, The Speaker
"Auntie": Ikora.

(y/n) Doesn't have a ghost, Because (y/n) wasn't  bring back from the dead stuff or Anything' like that

Banshee-44 Teaches lil' (Y/n) about Guns and how to shoot when he's takin' care of her. Cayde-6 doesn't know about it.. or really anyone else.

Drifter Shows her off of being the next great generation and the first Guradian without a ghost! It makes Lil' (Y/n) feel special (not shown until chapter; )

Ikroa Teaches about history of Guardian and the Light, the place of IO(very little of it) and her Visions of Light.

Zavala Shows lil' (Y/n) about Language, and how to act and behave properly unlike (y/n)'s father.

Shaxx Tells lil' (y/n) about how Guradian fight against each other to improve off of Eachother.

Rahool Teaches about engrams and how they are used in a proper way.

The speaker gives life lessons and story telling about himself over the years.

Cayde-6's Ghost Talks to lil' (Y/n) about Cayde-6's work and stuff uwu

Cayde-6 Whenever when lil' (Y/n) feels down he's always the best Exo father to cheer you up, Takes you on "dates" (no incest guys) An hangs out with his favorite lil' daughter in the world in the Ramen shop.

Is VERY OVER protective of your little world of innocents (bet ya don't even have anymore readers), when the  guradian's talk dirty Cayde-6 makes sure to cover your ears and scold them.  (Haha lol)

He talks about maps with you whenever he get the chance to and promises you to go chest hunting when things get better and when your a bit older to take on the real world.

Always talking about how Hunters are the best and shows of his skills to give you determination (undertale vibes)  that you could be a Hero--(jk BNHA vibes) Guradian.

And that being said lets get on with the story uwu

Also my computer does not want to send the drawings i did for this book to my phone, Nor that im gonna take pictures from my phone of the photos because it would look crapy.  I am very sorry for saying "there would be drawings" Im sorry but they wont be any.