Chapter 8.5: Training!

PLEASE READ: This includes the story! If you don't read this then you will probably not understand the next chapter...This is not a full-blown chapter. But it is important! Because it not only involves you but Your surroundings! And the people you know!

-Enjoy

Previously:

"I'm glad...your here.." I mumbled again as I look out the window.

Now:

1st POV:

I continue to lay down on the bed as my father sleeps on the seat right beside the bed. I was happy that I got him back after what feels so long. I'm gonna make sure we don't separate like this ever again.

I got up slowly from my bed and exit the room. I still have the wound where I was shot. "Ghost revive me..." I mumbbled. My ghost quickly revived me, as i gave a small smile. 'Cant believe i can become a guardian now' i thought.

I went down the stairs, and out side of the Farm. I see people working, or doing some chores around HQ, I went a little bit further away from HQ, passing the soccer field.. As i summoned out my sword.

"Nice..." I thought when i was playing around with the sword, i started to actually get serious, i started to practice some new moves and a better way on how to do more damage to the sword, after spending a few hours on that, it was still bright and sunny.

I started to head back to HQ, and my father looking around.. I went up to him, and i didnt suspect a sudden hug from him.

"Dad..?" I ask..

"Sorry, I-erm..t-thought i lost you" he said

"Sorry to leave you in the room like that, i was traning with my new sword" I said with a small smile.

He patted my head as he smiled as well.

"Do you know where the Guardian is at?" I ask him

"Oh yes, I do, they are at IO at the moment, finding Ikora.. They will be back soon I promise." He said

It was my turn to give a bright smile.

"Hey dad there's something i wanna show ya" i said, as i grab his hand and start leading him to and extra ship i got, that later i would be panting.

We go on board the ship as i turn it on. "You...know how to fly this thing right?" He said...

"Yup!" I shouted a bit, I pulled the lever as we went up getting higher and higher from the ground. I grab the two handles and start sterring the ship towards EDZ.

Once we got there, i landed us near the Chruch.

"You wanted to show me a chruch?" Dad said with a smart remark.

"What! No! Not that, well yes that...but what is on top of the chruch" i said..

My father look at my confused, but he went along with it. After me having a bit of struggling here and there, and so as my dad we Finally made it to the top of the Chruch, and there was my chest.

"A chest..? Well if thats what you wanted to show me, bravo. You have the Ruby 6 Logo on it and everything."  Dad stated, his expression looking impress.

"Thanks, it took me a while to get everything together but i manage to pull it off, also dont tell anyone and dont open it just yet? Okay?" I told him with a small smile to my face.

He only agreed and we move on, we went to a plain open field with tall grass and a bunch of flowers here and there, "I want to train" I ask him, he raises up his imaginary eyebrow.

"You think you can defeat me in hand to hand combat?" He ask

"Maybe, you dont know these knew moves i learned" I responded back with.

"Well maybe i just gotta see now"

I stand across from him, as i stare him down, he had an amused look on his robotic face? Me and him got closer to eachother until we were in arms reach. I swing my right hand at him, and he dodges, he swings his feet at me, but i dodge swiftly. Thiz goes on for a while, we were sparing till sunset. I had dirt on my face, and a few marks here and thete on my clothing signaling i was punched or kick there, but the same goes for my father, being me after the walls fall my endurance scale has reach up far and wide, and i believe Cayde is bas caught up with that part of me.

He did a sloppy punch as i trip him making him go down to the ground like a pebble; can do some damage but a small amount. And then it was declared I won.

After our fun day of Daugter and Father time, I drove us back home to he farm and waited for the guardian there. 'It's been a while, im a bit worried about those two' i thought.