Y/n was currently attending the last class of the day and she had this weird feeling. This feeling that she was being watched. At first, she was ignoring it, but then her heart told her not to.

"Y/n!" Jaehyun yelled and she snapped out of her thoughts.

"Class has ended. You've been day dreaming with your eyes open. Is everything okay?" He asked.

Y/n laughed nervously, "Just worried for Ikue ya know."

"I told you she'll be fine. Also by the way, I packed your bag for you, do you want me to carry it as well, since you're so useless?" He smirked and Y/n nodded.

"Okay Y/n talk to me, what's bothering you?" Jaehyun said picking up her bag and putting it on his shoulder. "Please hon, I'm worried."

"I'm fine Hyun, just tired, I guess."

Oh her way out of class, she met Johnny.

"Who do you think it is?" Johnny asked.

"I don't know man. I don't suspect anyone unless and until I have proof," Y/n replied.

"So are we going to Ikue's house?" Jaehyun asked the group.

"Yeah we are but I'm waiting for Hyuck, Taeil and Yuta. They're in detention," Doyoung informed. "You, Johnny and Y/n should go. I'll gather the rest and we'll come."

The three were on their way to Ikue's house.

"Y/n why are you so down?" Johnny asked.

"You promise you're not gonna jump to any conclusions?"

"Yeah promise," Jaehyun said.

"I feel like I'm being followed by someone. I don't know who it is, or whatsoever but its creeping me out," Y/n told the two.

Johnny looked worriedly at Jaehyun and then at Y/n.

"Y/n, be careful. You're living alone. Either stay with me or with Jungwoo. Do you want to call the police or something?" Jaehyun asked.

"No not really. I'll be fine. I haven't seen anyone as yet and oh, Ikue's house looks weirdly empty," Y/n said.

"I know right. Has Ikue shifted somewhere else or what?" Johnny asked.

"No. She would have told us and besides the Ikue I knew wouldn't do that to us. Not now not ever," Y/n replied.

They reached the front door of her house and an awful smell met their nose, which they reacted towards with disgust.

The door of the house wasn't locked so it opened easily. The three walked inside the dust filled house. It felt as if it hadn't been cleaned since the past week or so.

"So are we splitting up and checking?" Johnny asked.

"What are we finding? Ikue's not here and neither are her parents."

"I know Jaehyun but maybe we can find something that tells us about them and about this awful smell, gosh," Johnny said scrunching his nose in disgust.

"I'll take the top," Y/n said.

"And I'll take the basement," Jaehyun said.

Y/n went up the dusty stairs. There were three rooms and two washrooms.

The first room was empty. Y/n had checked thoroughly but the room had nothing. The next room was also empty.

By the time she reached the third room, she felt something was wrong and that she shouldn't open the door.

And yes, what she felt was right. She shouldn't have because what lay in front of her was completely terrifying and blood chilling, causing her to scream, scream till her throat became as dry as sand.

Two dead bodies hung from the ceiling with ripped clothes and body parts missing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬