十六

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Oh my god, Jessi you look so pretty can I cry?" Y/n exclaimed.

"Aw thank you, but you look more prettier and I so ship you with Jungwoo. You both look like a perfect match!" Jessi told Y/n.

"Oh- oh yeah," Y/n stuttered.

"Come on guys, let's go," Doyoung said as he pulled all of them into the carnival.

"Wait a minute- we need to take pictures before entering otherwise some idiots will photo bomb," Johnny said eyeing Doyoung.

"Dude I was literally sitting next to you. It was purely unintentional," Doyoung replied.

Johnny sighed and opened his camera and all of them started taking pictures.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"All set for tonight?" The boy with brown hair asked the other.

"Yeah, I've never been so excited. Our plan finally comes into action. I don't have to suffer the pain of seeing them everyday. They're all gonna die soon," the other smirked.

"Don't get too excited," a third came into their conversation. "We are doing this for revenge and well- pure enjoyment out of pain but don't take it lightly."

"Sheesh- you ruin the mood every time," the other boy sighed and got on with packing their stuff.

Tonight was the night they had all waited for so impatiently.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Y/n was tossing and turning in her bed, but she couldn't sleep. She just felt weird. Since she couldn't sleep, she started reminiscing the carnival. She had fun at the carnival with everyone. They all enjoyed and had eaten too much.

Even though, Jungwoo was sleeping in the room next to her, she didn't want to bother him by asking him to wake up and just help her with sleeping.

Y/n opened her phone and started scrolling on Instagram.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[Instagram feed bc why not]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

109 likes, 12 comments

leetaeyongg: skrt skrt with the gang gang