▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Johnny was in science class. It was the last class before recess. "Only ten minutes to go," he mumbled to himself.

His phone was in his desk and it buzzed. He thought it was Yuta bothering him, sending pictures of himself or of Sicheng but it was an unknown number.

UNKNOWN NUMBER:
johnny johnny johnny seo

JOHNNY:
excuse me?

UNKNOWN NUMBER:
ten minutes to go

Johnny in shock, looked up, thinking it was someone from his class that was pranking him.

UNKNOWN NUMBER:
you know the drill. This
isn't a prank silly boy.

JOHNNY:
leave me alone.

UNKNOWN NUMBER:
come on. You're smarter than
that, aren't ya?
SEEN✔

UNKNOWN NUMBER:
I guess not.

UNKNOWN NUMBER:
I'll do you a favor.

UNKNOWN NUMBER:
one word, four letters.

UNKNOWN NUMBER:
g a m e
SEEN✔

The bell for recess rang and Johnny shivered. His blood had turned cold. He walked out of class, absent minded and bumped into Y/n.

"Johnny, you okay?" She asked.

"I-," he stuttered.

"What happened? Johnny talk me through it," she said and he showed her the messages.

"You two. Come on, let's go to the cafeteria," Mark said, pulling the two with him.

They all sat down on the same table.

"Guys any idea where Ikue might be?" Jungwoo said.

"No not really. I tried calling her landline but it was off as well," Taeil explained. "Her mom's number too."

"Taeil you sound like a stalker," Yuta admitted.

"I don't. I have her mom's number because she gave it to me."

"Whatever."

Seeing that Johnny was tensed, "Hey guys, let's bunk school," Y/n announced causing the boys to nod and talk amongst themselves, debating on where to go.

"Y/n, seriously? Just got your transfer and doing stuff like this?" Lucas said from behind her.

"Lucas, don't you have any friends?" Y/n said.

"Yes, I do. But I like bothering the crap out of you, much more than I expected."

"Okay. If you wanna tag along then be my guest," to which he smiled in reply.

Then the all left school early. And it's really surprising how they didn't get caught.

At first, they were planning to go to the cafe but they went to the movies instead. Hyuck insisted on watching 'Venom' and so did Lucas.

Y/n sat in the middle with Lucas on her left side and Johnny on her right side. Jaehyun, Doyoung, Mark and Haechan had the seats in the same row. Win Win was sitting in the row behind him with Yuta on one side.

Taeyong and Jungwoo hadn't come saying that they had to focus on studying. Taeyong said he would be grounded if he was found fooling around again.

The movie had finally started.

"Hey, I'm going to restroom," Lucas whispered.

Johnny felt his phone buzz. At first he tried to ignore it, till he finally took it out of his pocket. Seeing the unknown number bothering him again, he tapped Y/n's shoulder in panic. The two then got up and left the theatre.

"What happened? Did it text you again?"

"No- I think it was trying to call me or something, I'm not sure."

"Are you-" Y/n got caught off by Johnny's phone ringing. He was hesitant to pick it up but Y/n forced him to do it.

"Hello?" He stuttered and he put the phone on speaker so that Y/n could also listen to the reply.

A recorded voice said, "The game has just begun. This is the monster you created," it kept on repeating.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬