二十一

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Recovery, a word that shows that humans are truly powerful. We get hit and we recover and hit back with the same force," Lucas and Mina read together.

"About a year and a half ago, the famous, as the newspapers called it, 'The Wickham Warehouse incident' happened," Taeyong read.

"It's survivors included, Y/n, Lee Taeyong, Wong Yukhei, Mina, Moon Taeil, Mark Lee, Kim Doyoung, Yuta Nakamoto and Annie," Taeil read.

"As for their friends that were severely injured before this dreadful incident took place, two of their friends Kim Jungwoo and Dong Sicheng had been stabbed several times, yet due to the miraculous work of the doctors, they were alive and well," Doyoung continued.

"As for the dead, it included Ace, Jung Jaehyun, Johnny Seo, the three culprits that were the reason for this horrific attack on these poor high school teenagers," Mark continued.

"Lee Haechan, who gave his life for his friends, is still remembered dearly by his friends and many people go to visit his grave for his brave efforts that showed loyalty, bravery and most of all his kind heart," Y/n and Jungwoo read.

"All of the survivors had to deal with a lot of therapy, but they are well now," Yuta and Sicheng read together.

They were all at Y/n's house. It was night time and they were reading the article that had been published about them from one of the most famous writers in the city.

They planned on staying at Y/n's house and watching movies, as they would mostly spent their Saturdays together.

Y/n had moved out of Jungwoo's house about a few months after the incident, since she needed her space, but being worried for her safety, Jungwoo moved in with her. The two had started dating recently and we're a happy couple.

He had asked her out on the beach, where he had set up a small sort of a picnic with fairy lights. With the beautiful sunset as their view, she agreed to let her become her boyfriend. They were in the same University.

Taeyong is studying law. He wants to help out people as much as he can, especially after that incident. Him and Jessi had become pretty close, she even asked him out, but he refused saying that he needed some time to just figure things out.

Mark on the other hand had joined the army, only for Haechan of course. He was the best of the best. He was on break, which is why he was at Y/n's house.

Lucas and his mother moved into the apartment next to Y/n's and Jungwoo's. Yes, his mother was really depressed after losing her son, but she was thankful she had Lucas. They opened a bakery right across the street and it was one of the most popular in town now. Her mother really liked Mina and she would stay with them often.

Yuta and Sicheng lived about a street away from Y/n's house. Sicheng has joined a medical University to become a doctor and Yuta is working on becoming a footballer.

Taeil on the other hand is training to become a police officer. His training is vigorous, but he still manages doing it and keeping up with his interests.

Annie, Ikue's neighbour had been tortured a lot to the extent that she needed psychiatric help. They would all visit her often and the doctors were happy to say that her mental and physical health was improving.

"So guys which movie?" Mark asked.

"Um how about the Nutcracker and the four realms?" Lucas suggested.

"Yep, alright," Taeyong said as he put it on.

After finishing the movie, slowly, they all dozed off. Some slept in the lounge while some in the bedrooms.

Y/n was heading towards the washroom, till the light went out. She took out a candle from the drawer and lit it up and felt as if someone stood behind her.

She turned around to see all four of those devils that ruined her life standing in front of her from Jung Jaehyun to Johnny Seo to Ace and Ikue? But she had died. All of them had.

She blinked but they did not disappear.

Instead Johnny took a step closer to her and said, "You know, to kill a monster, you must become one," he smirked.

And everything went black.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬