▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

JUN:
rise and shine Y/n!
I heard from the boys
that you had transferred to
our campus and that makes
me so happy omg

Y/N:
aw thanks Jun. That's really
sweet of you.

JUN:
now hurry up and go
get ready! I don't want
you to be late. :)

Y/N:
okay

Y/n signed and got up. She went to the washroom and then later on changed her clothes.

When she went downstairs, her father was in the kitchen.

"Hey dad, what's up? I thought you left already?" Y/n said as she picked up a piece of toast.

"Yeah. I'll leave in a bit. Did you talk to Ikue?" He asked her.

"Dad she isn't replying. I'll stay with Jungwoo or something.

"Jungwoo can stay here. Okay? Or whatever just be careful. Besides I think there is a killer on the loose so I don't want you going out at night for whatsoever reason."

"Yeah. I won't. Anyways I'm leaving, bye dad," Y/n said as she left the house.

She was walking to school, since the new campus was on a 5 minute walk from her house.

On her way there, she met Jaehyun, Johnny and Taeyong on the gate.

"God I forget your peasant ass was coming here," Taeyong said.

"Well I forgot that your peasant ass was already here but hey I'm rolling with it," Y/n replied causing Jaehyun to chuckle.

"Come on Y/n, I'll take you to the office," Jaehyun insisted and Y/n nodded in reply.

"So are you excited?" Jaehyun asked her.

"Uh yeah. Just nervous and worried."

"Worried? About what?" Jaehyun asked nervously.

"I'm worried for Ikue. I mean- the girl hasn't replied to me. I left her countless messages," Y/n said as Jaehyun opened the door for her to enter the office.

"I'm sure she's fine. She could be tired right?"

"Yeah I guess so," Y/n said as she approached the desk.

"Hi, can I help you?" The kind administrator in her mid thirties said.

"Yeah. I'm a transfer student, Y/n and-"

"Oh yes! Nice to have you here!" She interrupted. "This is your time table and I hope you'll be following all rules! Thank you and have a good day!" She said turning away.

"So much for kindness," Y/n mumbled, Jaehyun chuckling at her reply.

"So let's go? Your first class is with me, Jungwoo, Yuta and Ikue, if she's here," Jaehyun said.

"Yeah."

"Hey, it'll be fine Y/n. Alright? Don't worry," he said putting his hand on her shoulder and pulling her for a side hug.

On her way to class with Jaehyun, Y/n saw Jun and smiled at him, causing him to become red and look away.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"FINALLY I CAN LEAVE HELL," Doyoung shouted at the front gate of the school causing all of them to laugh.

During recess, Y/n tried calling Ikue and so did the rest but Ikue had blocked their number causing dismay amongst them.

"Hey Uwu boy!" Y/n said to Jungwoo who was talking to Lucas.

"Well well well, look who it is. Little Y/n begging for attention," Lucas teased.

"As if you don't do that, Yukhei."

"I don't. I'm not a narcissistic bitch honey but the one who I'm communicating too is," he smirked.

"I swear I'm going to-"

"Okay that's enough," Jungwoo said cutting the two off before they'd be out to murder each other. "Lucas, I'll talk to you later. Y/n, I'll accompany you on your way home and then we can talk."

And with that the two were on their way.

Y/n and Lucas would annoy each other to the limit, pulling pranks on each other and bothering each other to the utmost limit. It was how their friendship was. They had been through though times together.

"So what's up?" Jungwoo asked.

"My dad's gone and since Ikue isn't picking up, your uwu ass is staying with me," Y/n said.

"Okay but the thing is, I have some guests over, so ma needs help. Think ya can manage for a day or two?"

"Yeah I can." Y/n said. Her phone made a 'ting' sound imposing that a message had been sent. Y/n thought it must've been Ikue but it was Jun.

JUN:
your smile today omg
I'm melting

Y/N:
it was an accident.

JUN:
I still loved it. Anyway is Jaehyun
your boyfriend?

Y/N:
no.

JUN:
good I don't want anyone
in my way.

Y/N:
Jun he's my best friend and
I'd really appreciate if you
didn't say shit about him.

JUN:
jeez I was just joking.

Y/N:
you wanna joke about me?
That's fine. But about my friends
or family. No. Don't you dare.

JUN:
Okay sorry. So why'd ya leave
with jungwoo?
SEEN✔

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬