"So who do you think it can be?" Y/n asked Johnny. The two were in his humble abode. Y/n was eating and Johnny was sitting on the couch.

"I don't know. Honestly. I don't want to know. I feel like it'll only hurt me if its someone close to me."

"Yeah me too bro. Hey, did you eat anything?"

"Nope. Ah wait, I needed to show you something," he told Y/n. "Where is my stupid phone?" He mumbled.

"Where were you last?"

"Wait- its in the fridge, oh god!" And with that said he went downstairs leaving Y/n behind. Y/n's phone vibrated indicating that a message had been sent.

JUN:
hey. I heard what happened.
And I just wanted to tell you
that

Y/N:
???

JUN:
the game has begun.
This is the monster you created.

Y/N:
what the fuck jun
Message not sent (!)

Y/N:
how do you know this?
Jun please. Please tell me
who is doing this.
Message not sent (!)

Y/n threw her phone on the floor with disgust and pure anger. On hearing the commotion, Johnny came.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Jun. He knows it. John, he has a hand in this, please do something. Please," she said as tears filled her eyes. "I just want my life to go back to normal. Please."

"Hey, its gonna be fine," he said pulling her into a hug. The two stayed there for several breaths till he said, "I know this little fucker's house. I'll fucking kill him if he knows something, don't you worry about that."

"I know John. But I'm scared. What if something bad happens. Ikue isn't dead at least. She's just not mentally fine but what if one of us really dies?"

"I won't let that happen. Y/n. You guys are the only family I've ever had. I love you guys and I'll do anything to protect you if it requires me to die."

Tears flowed down Y/n's face as if she hadn't cried enough.

"I want you to stay here, okay? Call Donghyuck. He's lives the closest to here and besides, I trust him with your safety more than I trust myself."

"Okay. I'll call him. Please be careful. Text me, okay?"

"Yeah I will," and with that Johnny left his apartment and was on his way to Jun's house ready to strangle him of he had too.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Hi, can I help you?" A lady in her mid thirties said.

"Yes. I need to see Jun," Johnny told her.

"Oh yeah come in! He's upstairs. Last room on the left dear," she smiled.

"Oh thank you."

Johnny made his way upstairs to Jun's room and without knocking, he threw the door open, only to see Jun studying.

"What is- oh hey Johnny!" Jun said.

"Hey? Is that what you're going to fucking say? You little-" Johnny pulled his collar, causing Jun to fall forward.

"What is wrong? I haven't fucking done anything."

"Oh really? What about the texts you sent Y/n huh? You think its a fucking joke? She's so kind hearted and you first have the guts to fucking message me from an unknown number and then pull fucking pranks on her? After all that she's been through?" Johnny roared.

"What the fuck are you talking about? As much as I like Y/n I don't have the guts to text her, let alone look her in the eye!" Jun explained.

"Wait- what? You haven't been texting her?"

"No man." He picked up his phone. "Here, you can check if you want too."

"No. I trust you Jun. But then, that means someone is pretending to be you. That person is also bothering me and perhaps has a hand in Ikue's mental state as well."

"Maybe. I heard about Ikue and I'm going to tell you that its not normal. Like, its just weird," Jun admitted. "I really don't understand who would do this though."

"Yeah me neither Jun. Look I'm really sorry and-"

"I know who it could be!" Jun interrupted, his eyes opened wide. "There might be a possible chance that it could be Lucas."

"Lucas? No way man. He's not that fucking demented," Johnny disagreed.

"You don't know, do you?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬