33

shauna's diary entry #33

today I went to dance in the spot that is no longer mine.

I was trying everything I could to make hoseok come back.

so I thought dancing where we met may bring him back.

just how it brought me back to him when he was looking for me.

so i danced like my life depended on it, i let my body move to the music and groups of people crowded around me- wanting to see me dance.

it caught me by surprise .. yet the only person i was looking for in the crowds was my light- hoseok.

so much hope.

please come back.

the dance, the music, the people made me so emotional that i had tears falling down my cheeks- my heart torn that he had disappeared.

because he was my guardian angel.

and when i spotted him and saw his smile in the crowd as he clapped his hands together, tears also down his cheeks- i froze and gasped.

and i ran to him.

his arms were ready to hold onto me and lift me up as i cried into his shoulder- the two of us grasping tightly, afraid to let the other slip from our fingers.

and as my fingers pushed through his dark strands of hair, his lips met mine as his hands circled my waist.

his apology followed by a faint i love you is what made me cry harder.