How you meet for the second time

Seto
Even after a few classes, you hadn't been able to shake the guilt of lashing out... and at a stranger, of all people. It's time for lunch now, so you walk to the cafeteria. You see Téa and her friends waving at you from a table in the center of the room, but out of the corner of your eye, you see the man you lashed out at in your anger. You hold up a finger at Téa and walk over to the man. When you set your lunch bag on the table, he looks up and glares at you. 

"What are you doing here? I got the idea you were just a rude geek and probably a loner." You sigh, and look at the ground.

"I deserved that one. Listen, I- I'm sorry for what I said, you know, before... I just... my parents died pretty recently, and then I had to move in with my grandmother. So, you know, I guess... I've been bottling up a lot of stuff... and I-I lashed out. There's no excuse for the rude things I said. I'm sorry." The man's eyes, hard and cold, seemed to soften for a moment. He composed himself, however, and cleared his throat.

 "I offer my condolences for your parents. All is forgiven... this time." You look at him in surprise. 

"R-really?" He nods. 

"But don't let it happen again." You smile.

 "Thanks, err... what did you say your name was?" 

"Kaiba. What's yours?"

"(Y/N)."You run off to join Téa and the rest of your new friends, guilt lifted.

Yugi

You have been waiting all day for lunch. Téa has told you a little about her friends, and you were excited to meet them in person. When you get there, the first person you see was the boy you had knocked over. You are easily able to recognize him by his crazy, star-shaped, multi-colored hair. And, who could forget, his height. He is shorter than anyone else you had seen at the school. He greets you immediately. You are fast friends with everyone in Téa's friend group, but none were quite so fast as Yugi, despite the fact that you are a little confused as to the relationship between him and the other crazy-haired guy who looks almost identical and calls himself Yami.

Yami

When you walked to lunch, you saw Téa waving to you. Next to her sat not one but TWO star-haired boys. The taller one you are pretty sure is the guy you met in the hall, but you aren't so sure about the other. As Yami and the other boy, Yugi, explained it, Yami had once shared a body with Yugi. You are still a little confused, but they didn't seem to find it weird, so you tell yourself you don't either.

Ryou
You had gotten to your first class on time, but you are having a little trouble with getting to your second class. You dash in just as the bell rang, expecting to see a room full of unfamiliar faces. Instead, you see the boy from the hallway... what was his name? Ryou. That's it. The teacher greets you, telling you to take the seat next to him. You're grateful to see someone vaguely familiar, even if you would've preferred one of your friends from back home. Heck, even an ENEMY from home would be comforting at this point. 

"You okay?" A soft voice shook you from your thoughts. Realizing everyone is taking out their books, you do the same.

"I'm fine." You whisper back. When the bell rings, the boy turns to face you.

"Are you sure you're alright? You were glaring at the table for a good five minutes, (Y/N)." You are a little surprised he remembers your name, but don't show it.

"Trust me, I'm fine." You say, in a more confident voice than before. "Just a little tired is all." Slapping on a fake grin seems to do the trick, as he walks away in the direction of his next class.