▪️12

2 weeks later
•Jimin pov•

Today was was the day that I was going to the cliffs and hopefully end everything for the better. But, after thinking for awhile, I decided to just leave and not consider anything bad.

I eventually threw my cigarettes out into the water and watched them fall before crashing into the water below.
I stayed awhile after looking at the soothing sunset till it was pitch dark.

I can't see anything in front of me. I was walking down the path. Well in general several paths. I don't even remember the way back to my car.

♡ 💬 ▷                                   ⬇8,243 views parkmin im lost  View all 769 comments25 minutes ago

♡ 💬 ▷ ⬇
8,243 views
parkmin im lost
View all 769 comments
25 minutes ago

-----------------------------

exclusiveagustd: ITS BEEN 2 WEEKS!?!!?! WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!

parkmin: @exclusiveagustd daydreaming

exclusiveagustd: why are you in the forest?? WHAT ARE YOU DOING??

grumpyagust23: OH THANK GOD UR ALIVE!!! I THOught you did something very idiotic.

agustdwife22: awe shucks. ur lost. hopefully you dont find ur way back.

>*^*<

I kept walking straight, hoping to run into something to show the way back.

I am definitely lost. I pull out my phone again and see what time it is.

1:45 A.M

I check my battery and it still has around 35% left on it. I scroll up on my phone and click the flashlight so I can see better and try to find a way out of this creepy ass place. It's pretty during the day and haunting at night.

I pass by millions of trees and every single one looks the same as the one before.

I keep walking. Something switches in my head telling me I need to pick my pace up, as if someone or something is watching/following me.

Next thing I know I feel my ankle twist in the twigs. With a startled yelp I feel my self falling foreword in what feels like slow motion. A thud on my forehead knocks me unconscious.