▪️ 13

•Jimin Pov•

Waking up to birds singing and a bright sun blaring in your face is not so mesmerizing. Especially if your face is now covered in mud. Well, hopefully it's only mud.

I groan rolling over so my face is now staring up into the tree tops, seeing nothing but sun, leaves, branches, and....

a person?

My eyes go star wide and I race to get up and book it. I run and run, until my lungs no longer can take in oxygen correctly. I stop and bend over to breath easier.

I hear crunching sounds behind me. I hold my breath and stand still. Slowly but surely walking over to a tree to hide behind. I can hear the stranger getting closer.

Then, the crunching stops. I hear ragged breathing and someone saying something under there breath. Something that sounded like 'shit he's gone.' I hear the crunching fade away to the other side of the forest.

I wait a few minutes and stick my head out. I see the coast is clear and I slowly 'run' to my car.

Twenty-four minutes later and I am now sitting in my car rethinking about everything that just happened.

1. Tried to kill myself but failed
2. Started walking in the pitch black forest.
3. Feeling like I was being stalked.
Running then tripped and blacked out
4. Woke up to a person staring at me.
5. Running for dear life again.
6. Hiding and then running again.
7. Sitting in my car thinking over how the fuck my life turned upside down in just less than 24 hours.

>*^*<