▪️39

•Jimin Pov•

I have a meeting this morning with the company I am signed with. They want to introduce me to some people that I apparently may know. Annndddd, guess what?

Yes.

The PARK FUCKING JIMIN, ME, IS LATE.

It's not my fault the power went out while I was sleeping.

So here I am currently running as fast as I can.

I pass by people, run into people, and kinda run into traffic trying to get to the place in a hurry. Hopefully, the people I have to meet are not there yet. I run down the block an around the corner coming to an almost complete stop at the entrance of the company.

I look at my reflection in the glass. I run my hand through my hair and fix my not so casual clothes up a tiny bit.

I let out a heavy sigh and enter through the doors. The nice but stern lady says a quick hello to me when I pass but immediately goes back to work.

I walk past a few doors and windows going towards the elevators. I press the button and wait a few and when the ding goes off and the doors open. I step in and push number 35. The doors close and I go up.

I stand there contemplating why I have to meet these people. I start thinking about Yoongi, life, modeling, future, and past.

The ding of the elevator snaps me out of my thoughts. When the doors open for a second time I step out and try to calm my breathing a tad bit.

I walk down the halls passing people. I turn the corner and see a couple people standing there with there backs to me.

I stand there awkwardly waiting until someone notices me. And notice they do.

"Ah, Mr. Park. I am glad you are able to make it. Come over here and let me introduce you to these wonderful fellows."

Then, all 6 backs turn around confused but politely staring at me.

"This is Bangtan Sonyeondan. A K-pop Idol group. You have met, I believe, one or two of them, correct?"

"Yes, I have met a few."

"Splendid. Let me tell you about the men."

He gestures toward Namjoon first. "This is Namjoon the leader of the group. Then to his left is Seokjin or Jin for short. Taehyung who is around your age. This one is J-hope but his name is Hoseok. To his left is Jungkook the Golden Maknae of the group."

And before he was able to introduce the next one. The person already spoke up.

"And I am AgustD or Yoongi, Min Yoongi." He smirks at me...

ᏋᏁᎴ.

>*^*<