▪️31

•Yoongi Pov•

"Agust D?"

_____________

The boys and I have just gotten home from our tour. We all were tired, not exactly excited but we just could not sleep.

We ended up deciding to go to the little cafe about a few miles away from here. We pile into the van and head on over.

Currently sitting in the back with music blasting through drowning everyone out. But yet, you can clearly tell what they are doing just by looking not even needing the sound to distinguish them.

The two youngest are goofing around in the first row. Second-row Namjoon and Seokjin look like they are in their own worlds. And, right next to me, Hoseok is fast asleep.

Just wishing I could have someone to talk to.

But obviously, the person I wanted to talk to is not talking to me because of personal reasons and nowhere to be found. Its like he is gone and I wish I could find him and shower him with love.

•20 minutes later•

We pull up in front of the cafe and all hop out. We enter and see its fairly empty. We go up to the counter and everyone orders.

We go and pick a sit in the middle of the booths sections. While sitting there out of thought the bell rings indicating a new customer just walked in.

I didn't really pay attention until a soft and silky smooth voice spoke bringing me out of my thoughts.

All the guys keep trying to get my attention but they soon follow my gaze and see the person I thought I would never see in person, hell, just a couple of minutes ago I didn't even know where he was.

I soon see him heading on over this way with this gaze coldly at his feet. He walks past us. I do a complete 180 and still, watch him. He sits down and looks out the window. I turn around and my eyes go wide.

I am just now noticing the fans and guards blocking people from entering. But, how did Jimin enter? One of the employees go racing by with a cup of something and walks smoothly but also with a lot of nervousness swarming around her.

She places the coffee down. I can see he says something but not exactly of what he said. She bows and turns to go to the kitchen through the back door.

I see the boys go back to there conversations but I don't intend on interfering with them as I am standing and walking over to a certain boy who makes my heart swo- NO!

>*^*<