103: Party Dancecapades

< Author's Note Begins >

Finally, the chapter is out. I think from the title you can guess to what does this chapter pay tribute to?

Also, I have started using Grammarly so hopefully there will be no grammar errors. 

< Author's Note Ends >

(In the auditorium)

"Woooo Hoooo." Serena and the other girls shout as the auditorium rings with clapping, whistling, and applause.

"Thank you. It was not that big of a deal." Dragon Emperor says as he stops bowing. Then he raises his hand which causes everyone to go silent.

"I thank all of you for your patience. I hope it was to your liking." Dragon Emperor says.

"To our liking? That was incredible. How did you even do that?" Grace asks in a dumbfounded tone.

"It was so beautiful!" Bonnie says as she squeals in excitement.

"Before I became the Dragon Emperor. I was a Pokemon musician." Dragon Emperor replies which cause Lance, Ilene, Looker and the govt. officials present to raise an eyebrow.

"But that's not important. What's important is that now the performance is over, it's time for the dance performances to begin. So let's commence with the celebrations without further ado." Dragon Emperor says.

"No, no, no, no. No." Serena says which takes Dragon Emperor by surprise.

"What do you mean no?" Dragon Emperor enquirers in a confused tone.

"I want you to do another performance for us." Serena says which surprises the Dragon Emperor.

"But the dance performances?" Dragon Emperor asks.

"Will wait." Ash says while standing up as he backs Serena on her request.

"Very well." Dragon Emperor replies as he prepares to turn around.

"No. We don't another instrumental performance. We want a song." Serena says.

"Serena." Grace says while thinking her daughter is being over demanding from her teacher.

"A song? I haven't even prepared one." Dragon Emperor says.

"But it's my wedding. As the bride and your student I have the right to be demanding of you." Serena replies while smirking heavily. The Dragon Emperor looks at his apprentices who are grinning back at him.

"The things I do for you." Dragon Emperor mutters as he goes and fetches a seat on which to sit and sing his song.

"Well go on." Serena says as the Dragon Emperor sits down.

"Wait a minute Mrs. bride. I need to think about which song I shall sing too. Or did that fact slip your mind?" Dragon Emperor says as he closes his eyes. He scans his mind trying to find which song would go well with the circumstances. After a while his thoughts land on one song. While the song is perfect but the very thought of that song makes his whole body tense up. He looks to see everyone looking at him expectingly. He sighs before summoning a guitar into his hands.

"This song was composed by me. It holds a special place in my heart. I hope you like it. This one is for you my apprentices." Dragon Emperor says as he hands take their position on the guitar.

"What's the title of the song?" Bonnie asks. Dragon Emperor who is not looking at Bonnie smiles before saying Waves.

"Waves?" Bonnie asks.