130: The Battle of Bassir: The Continuation

< Author's Note Begins >

Hi everyone. We're meeting after a long time. Regretable but such is life. Here's chapter 130 but I advise all of you to take a deep breath for some very mature adult themes will be introduced in this chapter and all underage readers are warned to enter at their own risk. From now onwards, the book is going to be mature. There'll be mentions of killing, violence, gore, sexual exploitation, slavery etc. As always vote and comment.

NOTE: If you haven't added my 2 books to your reading lists then please do so. Thanks.

< Author's Note Ends >

As the armies march towards the fortress the Dragon Emperor says, "While the armies march to lay siege to the fortress let's take a look at what's happening inside the walls shall we?" as he snaps the finger and the scene changes once more.

"All hail the emperor Garundrum, prince of darkness, master of the fortress of Bassir and high exalted leader of the League of Shadows," a servant runs into the royal court and then bows his head.

"What is it, Grand vizier? Why do you disturb me?" Garundrum replies in an annoyed tone from while being seated on his throne.

All the spectators watch as Garundrum appears to be a man in his fifties. He has medium height, a visible potbelly, greying hair and yet he is surrounded by several gorgeous naked women. They are running their hands all over Garundrum's body like a sensuous massage as Garundrum fondles every breast he can lay his hand on with a lustful satisfaction on his face.

"A thousand apologies my king. But it appears that the order of the Pokemon masters has finally found us," the vizier replies with his bowed head.

Garundrum who was about to mouth a breast of a woman near him suddenly stops in his tracks and reluctantly closes his mouth. He turns to grand vizier whose head is bowed so as to not let his sight meet his emperor's.

"I see. I suppose they were bound to find us once that supplier of ours got caught. No matter, their army no matter how large shall crumble before our walls like a splash of water trying to break down a mountain," Garundrum answers before pausing.

"Order our troops to take up defensive positions on the walls. Have our siege weapons ready and armed. Bring all supplies into the storage of the main palace and double the sentry guards in the palace. Ration the food accordingly and order the researchers to double their efforts, the earlier the spell is completed the quicker the Pokemon world will fall as our empire rises in its place," Garundrum orders.

"As you wish my king," Grand Vizier proceeds to excuse himself.

"And one more thing grand vizier. Have the kitchen prepare a feast for me. Nothing too extravagant, a 100 different dishes, 10 different wines and 50 dancing girls and musicians for entertainment," Garundrum nonchalantly replies.

"Anything for dessert my king?" Grand vizier enquires.

"I'll have her, her, her, that redhead, the one with the big perky tits and of course this ravishing beauty next to me," Garundrum selects his pick as he licks his lips before spanking the woman next to him causing her to gasp momentarily.

"Of course my king. Will be done at once," the grand vizier replies.

"Good, give the orders. I will examine the defences myself before returning for lunch. Have my dessert ready and waiting for me in my personal chambers after I eat my fill. In my absence, my eldest son will be in command of the defences. And tell my sons to take their picks of women for the night as well," Garundrum stands up to leave for the inspection of the defences.