The Critical Questions

This is not a chapter. Neither is it a music voting chapter. But this chapter is very very very important.

How? You might ask me? The answer is simple. We are now at the final phase of the saga. The tipping point of the iceberg, the precipice so to speak.

Now the final ark of the story is going to begin. But how fast does it begin, that lies in your hands entirely?

How you may ask? Simple. You have to answer 3 questions. 

Question 1: Who do you think the Dragon Emperor is and what is his significance in the story?

Question 2: What is the Dragon Emperor's relationship with Ash and Serena? (If there's a relationship at all)

Question 3: What do you think is the plot of the final ark of the story?

Now here's the deal. 

Please provide 3 separate clear answers for the 3 separate questions. Don't mix them all in one and do read the questions before answering.

The story will not be updated till at least 50 individuals answer all 3 questions. So the more people answer the questions, the faster the story will be updated.

Now as far as the next part is concerned, I'll give you a hint(hangman style)

_o_e     _o___    __e    __a_o_     _a_

If you can guess the contents of the sentence then you'll have a big clue for the next chapters. Muaaahahahahahahahahahaha(smirks and laughs evilly). Do give it a try. Put your answer in the comments as to the contents of the sentences.

Till then enjoy one of the new music tracks that will play in the next chapter(should 35 people give their answers). Enjoy:-

Any thought on what comes to your mind when you listen to the music with your eyes closed and your ears, hanging on to each and every syllable? Might give you a few ideas as to what I have planned next?

Rate the music out of 10? [Please do so, just for this one track]

MOST IMPORTANT THING. IN ORDER TO BE PART OF THE MINIMUM 35 PEOPLE TO GET THE NEXT UPDATE YOU HAVE TO COMMENT AND ANSWER THE 4 QUESTIONS(3 questions asked and 1 music question). VOTING OR READS DO NOT MATTER FOR THIS CHAPTER. TO GET THE NEXT UPDATE I WANT PEOPLE TO COMMENT. THEIR READS OR VOTES WILL NOT BE COUNTED.

Chapter Posted at 11:20, 13/01/19

Number of People who have answered: 33/35 (Updated at 18:25, 23/01/19)

People who have answered clearly and precisely are:

1) madashgoku

2) talktopreet

3) Turtwig19

4) qkwjrugqywfi

5) Amourfan18

6) Bobacek002Ulr

7) KevinSchomaker

8) wizi1234keshav

9) Xecutioner13

10) MegaliXY

11) IshaPurohit5

12) SereonxAshpika

13) gayathriramakrishana

14) Adiblzzuddin0

15) Shyy57

16) SloxTheDlox

17) DADDRPYPEGASUS

18) Starjuice17

19) themightyewig

20) Abhay9300

21) Kgirldc

22) VandanMehta

23) Xz_ColdAsIce_zX

24) JoshTrump

25) Zoes_Brother_I_am

26) The_One_Ash_Greninja

27) CamiloTheDragon

28) AnuragCrusher

29) XxArlettexX

30) Red_Hyoudou

31) Darkshades777

32) AnshKikani

33) Guardian_Lucario