1

I woke up to my cousin yelling at me to get up, "ERIN, ERIN WAKE YOUR LAZY ASS UP, TODAYS THE DAY" she shouted with excitement. I jumped out of my bed "FUCK OFF, I JUST WANT TO SLEEP, LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I yelled at her with anger. "NEVER!!!, NOW GET UP" she said. Ok so today was the day and my cousin Liv or for long Olivia fly out to Orlando to attend this so called thing 'magcon'. They are just a bunch of guys who are internet famous who do YouTube videos and 6 second videos on the app vine. Am not that fussed on them compared to Liv, she is madly in love with them especially this boy called Jacob Whitesides and another one called Matt Espinosa.

5 minutes passes and I finally get up to get ready, Liv walks out of the bathroom all washed and dressed. Her light brown hair straightened with a mint green bow in the back of her hair, she done her make up light as usual with mascara making her green eyes brighten up, some foundation and EOS lipbalm on. And followed by that she was wearing a white floral crop top followed by a mint green skater skirt to match her bow, and also her white vans as they where both are favourite footwear. "HURRY UP" she yelled once again. I got my stuff and hopped into the shower, once I was finished I done my make up also light and blown and dried my hair leaving it naturally curly. I got dressed and put on a black crop top with ripped shorts and a kimono followed with my pair of baby blue vans. We both got a suitcases and left in a rush, I said bye to my mum and little sister and ran out the door with Liv and got in a taxi and rushed to the airport. We arrived at London airport and got on the next flight to Orlando.

..SKIPPING BORING PLANE FLIGHT..
.
After 9 hours on a plane sitting to Liv who kept going on about how excited she is, it was so boring I fell asleep listening to her ramble on.

We got in a rental car and drove to the Hilton hotel where we would stay for a month, yes a month in Orlando the only thing I was excited about to take a break from shitty England. We both checked in, got our keys and headed to our room which was a suite since livs mum owns Hilton hotels around the world, lucky them.