2

Liv POV

it was about 19:00 and I came back from tea, Erin never came she stayed in the room, don't know why?

As I was walking while on my phone in twitter I didn't see where I was going I just knew I was on my floor

As I walked I bumped into a person I didn't know who it was, as we bumped I dropped my phone, I was about to get down to get it until the person already got down and grabbed it, it was a boy I could tell from seeing the top of him, he got up and I realised it was jacob, what?, is that really him, the 16 y/o boy I found on vine and instantly fell in love with? And it was "err hello?" He said waving his hand in my face, I was just staring at him, how embarrassing, "omg I'm so sorry" I said while I was red in the face, "it's okay, oh and here you go" holding my phone in his hand passing it to me while smiling, "thanks and once again sorry for that awkward moment before" I said while doing a little smile "it's fine cutie promise"

He smiled. What did he just call me cute? We both walked away and I headed to my room back with Erin.

Jacobs POV

Oh my she was so beautiful, I couldn't keep my eyes off her and the way she blushed, she look so cute and omg she was just too gorgeous I can't stop thinking about her now. Even though I just met her, I felt like it was fate, meant to be. I wonder if I will ever see her again.

Livs POV

as I walked back into my room, I couldn't find erin, I looked around and seen a note left on her bed, I opened it up and it said "dear Liv, if you are worried about me, am fine, I got a bit hot and went for a walk down at the beach, I won't be long I just need to get a lot off my mind . Erin"

I decided to lay on my bed as get out my phone an put it on charge and opened up twitter to post and read through my tl.

@livrooney// excited to be at #magcon tomorrow, along with my cousin @its_erinstrefford, speechless😝

I opened up soundcloud and played Jacobs covers, I still can believe I bumped into him today. I ended up falling asleep while jacob was still playing in my ears

Erin's POV

while walking across the beach, it was getting cold but still warm air blowing towards me, my arms where stinging with pain, I rolled up my sleeves and focused on the scars up my arms I had about 5 on each arm "no one will ever love me" I whispered to myself "what is the point in even being here, I don't deserve to live life" I said again

I rolled them back down and decided to walk back to the hotel, i finally got there and got to my room. I walked in to see Liv asleep in her bed, I got a quick wash before I went to sleep to just feel more fresher. I hopped into bed and I eventually fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up at 5:00 hearing the shower go off, knowing it was Liv in there because she was that excited for today. She came out "finally your up" she said in relief "well seeing that you woke me, I my aswel" I said calmly

I got up and took a shower, all I done was still stare at the scars on my arms, I know it's not healthy but it was my only choice.

I got out and done my hair I decided to straight it, I done my make up light again, and I got dressed with a floral dress and my vans, I came out to see Liv standing next to the door it was now 8:00, we came out early so that Liv could a new outfit for Magcon.