Chapter 6// Could this be the start of something new?

Me and Shawn walked back to the room where everyone was, they where all still playing truth or dare. I looked around to try and find Liv but she wasn't there. "Where's Liv gone?" I questioned. "It was Jacobs turn and he choose dare, so we told him to take a 5 minute walk with Liv" carter smirked.

I nodded and sat back down in the circle with Shawn.

Jacobs POV

me and Liv where just walking around the whole hotel, just walking around every floor we passed

"Erm Liv I need to tell you something" I asked. "Okay shoot" she smiled. "Okay well since the day I bumped into you, I can't stop thinking about you, your on my mind everyday, your the most beautiful person I've ever met and when I saw you at mag-" as soon as I could carry on she crashed her lips onto mine, I felt fireworks everywhere, it was like it was only me and her and the rest of the world was shut off, it was magical, I finally kissed back and our lips moved in sync like they where made for eachother. "TIMES UP GUYS" a voice said. We backed away quickly, we looked over and seen carter at the other end of the hall way trying to keep his laughter in, we both went red and walked back up to the room in silence.

Livs POV

I can't believe I kissed Jacob, I thought he didn't like it at first but then he finally kissed back, it was and felt amazing, our lips moved together in sync and I felt sparks and butterflies in my stomach the good kind, but then carter interrupted us because our time was up, we walked back up to the room in silence it was awkward, we got to our floor, before we walked back in to the guys "erm jacob, am going to head back to my room I don't feel too good right now, can you tell erin that I've gone back? Please" I said slightly smiling

"Of course babe, goodnight sweet dreams" he said while giving me a wink. Did he seriously just call me babe, my stomach got a knot in it and the butterflies came back again. I walked into my room and quickly got changed into my pjs and hopped into bed, putting my phone on charge, I decided to go on twitter and look through my timeline

While scrolling I found two tweets that really got to me

@themattespinosa // when you really like someone but can't tell them, because your think something's holding you back, I need to tell her sometime.

@jacobwhitesides // when you kiss someone and it just feels right like it was meant to be, like they where made for eachother.

Could these tweets be about me? Not sure about matts but Jacobs? He only just tweeted it 2mins ago, maybe he was talking about me.

Erin's POV

I decided to leave after 5 mins when Liv went back to our room. I walked in to see she was still awake with a big smile planted on her face. "What's with you smiley" I smirked at her. "Oh nothing just.. Carter dared me and jacob to take a walk for 5 minutes alone and he started talking to me about how he can't stop thinking about me, I shut him up with a kiss, I mean I crashed my lips onto his and finally kissed back it was magical" she smiled " aw girl, happy for you, you two would be so perfect for eachother I just know it" I smiled back at her.

I decided to get changed into my pjs and hop into bed, charging my phone and checking twitter, I scroll through my timeline to see tweets by the boys

@camerondallas // if only we could get the chance to talk and I could explain myself how I feel about you😔.

@taylorcaniff // damm you where fine today, if only your where mine😏.

I scrolled through more tweets and then seen one that caught my eye

@shawnmendes // I can't stop thinking about you, I wish we had more time to talk, and we will, explain my feeling to you, your on my mind everyday.

I smiled to myself even though he could be talking about anyone

I decided to make a tweet hopefully the one I like sees it

@its_erinstrefford // If only you knew how I felt.

I found myself falling asleep as that my eyes where getting heavy forcing to shut, I put my phone on the end table and snuggled into the cover and fell asleep instantly.