Chapter 24// goodbye America

erin's POV

it had been 2 days since i broke the new to Shawn and now we are not together anymore, same with Liv.

we packed our suitcases and bags, our flight back to England was at 15:40 and it was now 10:38

we didn't have much time left, we both didn't know what to do for the rest of our free time before we leave. i couldn't speak to Shawn he had been ignoring me. so i decided to head to Taylor's room with liv seeing that Taylor was the one i was close with out of all of them he was my best friend, am defiantly keeping in touch with him.

i knocked on his door.

Taylor opened the door he didn't say a word but just took me into his arms and hugged me i hugged back. "am going to miss you so much" he whispered into my ear. "am going to miss you more" i responded to him. he took me and liv into his room where also Aaron and Nash where they hugged me and liv.

liv was very close with Aaron like they where brother and sister, he is going to be devastated.

"am going to miss you all, i became so close with you all, and even fell in love" i felt a tear fall down my cheek. "no don't cry, you gonna get me crying stop" Nash said. "are you all going to come the airport with us when we leave?" liv asked. "of course we are" Aaron said. we stayed there for awhile until it was time...time to leave all this behind and keep it here and fly back to England, where it rains and everyone is so depressing...am going to miss Orlando, these guys, who where like my family.

we got into a car each, it went 1st car/ Aaron,Taylor,me,Nash and liv. 2nd car/ Cameron, Matt, Jacob, mahogany and Dillon and the last car had / carter, jack g , jack j , Hayes, Sammy. no Shawn he must hate me.

we headed to the airport after such an awkward car ride everyone was sad, even a few cries i heard from the other cars.

we got to Orlando airport with 5 minutes to spare.

we all waited around the airport, repeating hugs and cries.

"flight to London, 2 minutes" the speaker said

"well i guess this is it" i said to my "family" they all launched me and liv and gave us a family hug then we let go and turned around to walk away from the best life i was living for a month.

just before i got through the inspection thingy i felt someone grab my wrist and pull me...as soon as they turned me around my whole world turned upside down...Shawn the one who has hold of my wrist

"never forget about me....about us" he broke the silence.

"never" i said

he crashed his lips onto mine, giving me that spark i missed for 2 days. am going to regret all of this when i get off the plane. we let go and he gave me once last hug.

"i love you" he whispered into my ear

"i love you more"

we let go and i went through the inspection thing with tears filling my eyes

i turned around to see him with sorrow in his eyes

"DONT CRY PRINCESS, AM ALWAYS WAITING FOR YOU, BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WILL BE BACK IN MY LIFE VERY SOON" he shouted over the other side

all i could do was smile and then that was it i went through the corridor to get on my plane... and that was the end...hopefully i will be back just like Shawn said

i got on the plane only to just look out the window with my headphones in listening to music

all i could think about was Shawn

Shawn..he made me happy, he help me, he accepted me with my past and he still loved me, i loved him i think that was the first boy who ever actually made my heart skip a beat, his gorgeous looks, his dazzling brown eyes...am going to miss all that, he was my everything.

the plane took off and i couldn't stop thinking

isn't it just amazing how you can fall in love with someone who you never even noticed the first time you met them?

or he is just one boy but with a thousand feelings towards you.