Kuroyuki-san

"The flower shop... you mean Kuroyuki-san's flower shop?"

"Yeah, it seems that she has some problem and would like us to help her for some errant," Kunikida-san said to you and hand a piece of paper of what the request are.

"Umm... why me..?"you asked while pointing your fingers towards yourself. Kunikida lays against the chair and cross his arm, doing that professor like style.His slanted eyes look at you with this mesmerizing gaze.

"Because she wants you specifically to help her, as one of her 'daughter',"

You smile, touched by what Kuroyuki-san just told Kunikida about you. Although Kuroyuki-san did have a daughter, but making you a part of her family makes you feel like you're special to her, especially when she specifically come here to fill in the form of request just to meet you.

"Take Tanizaki with you in your way, he can less your burden a bit if there's a heavy stuff you guys need to do," He said and turn his head to his workplace back and continue his work.

"It's okay, I can do my work well even there's a stuff that's so heavy even 10 men cant lift it. Ofcourse my Fukuuryoku will help me!" You said bravely and you pose with one hand in the air and another on your hips.

BAM!!

A loud noise coming from the ceiling, and all of the staff look at where the loud noise are. There you can see Atsushi being dizzy sky high near the ceiling while his head have a huge bruise.

"Did you intend to do that?" Kunikida ask.

You smile with a sense of guilty and shake your head slowly. You pull your hand to yourself and Atsushi fall without any grace at all. Kyouka came to rescue him and help him get up and treat his dizziness after being hit against the ceiling without any warning.

Kunikida let out a harsh sigh and look at you. You get a goosebumps just by the glare he gave.

You smile awkwardly and pull Tanizaki's hand, walking backwardly, slowly you approach to the door and said "Adious!" and gone from the office.

.•°♡•.

"Who is this Kuroyuki-san? You seem so close to her thou," Tanizaki ask while the two of you walking on the streetway thats busy with people especially students that's just finished their school hours.

Seeing girls wearing their seifuku, it reminds you of Naomi. She cries when she knows that Tanizaki and you are going out to do some works together. But what can she do, she has tons of paperwork need to be done with her assignments that she got from school.

You're still creeped out after she gave you that death glare of hers. Plus she looks like a medusa shen she look at you with her hair flowing snakey-like in the air.

"She's just an old woman down the street. I always bought flowers from her when Im going visiting my family's grave. Usually I visit her to help her tend the flowers with her daughter, Midori, but its quite busy these days thou..."

"Yeah,with that Nakahara.."

"What?"

"Nothing!"

You pout when Tanizaki tries to hide something from you. He averts your eyes while his cheek flushed with a reddish hint. You know there's something wrong about him.

After you've taken a few steps, a smell of fresh roses, marigolds, lavender and some other flowers that've been mixed. Ofcourse it is the Kuroyuki Shop. You fasten your walk and peek inside the shop with a cheerful smile, as bright as the flower blooms.

"Obaa-san, Im here!!"

Your smile revert when you saw a very familiar orange hair with that one sided long hair on his shoulder. He wore a wine red shirt with a pair of black slacks. One of his hand is hlding his coat and another holding a bouquet of red Grandiflora roses with a hint of baby breathes in the bouquet.

He turn his head and there you saw, the same blue eyes that will always shows up whenever you go somewhere related to work, like now. That same blue eyes widen when he saw you standing infront of the store and a hint of a man's figure at your back, a man that he don't really recognize. Is it your boyfriend, he asked himself.

Tanizaki peek above your head and saw someone that he wishes he wont meet at all. His eyebrows frown with hate, hate towards the person he saw right now.

"Ah, you're here! Come inside, please please! Nakahara-san too, you should join us!" Kuroyuki-san shout with a joyful tone, while pulling Chuya inside of her house.

"Ah, but obaa-san I need to go-!"

"Hush now, youngsters these days needs to obey the elders once a few times, especially you Mr Rebel!" She reply and pinch Chuuya's cheek. You want to laugh loudly when Kuroyuki gave a unique nickname to the Mafia's Executive plus she's pinching his cheek harshly.

Chuuya scream in pain, begging for Kuroyuki to let her cheek go and he will obediently follow her entering her house, not being dragged like this. Kuroyuki just smile while dragging Chuuya inside her shop.

"Put your flower inside those vase. Ive put some flower-food inside of it so it should last for a while now. Come you two, help obaa-san for awhile, especially you my daughter,"

"Kuroyuki-san..."

"Daughter!?" Chuuya look at you with his eyes widen, after hearing the word 'daughter' that Kuroyuki-san said.

"Kuroyuki-san,I," you tried to explain yourself, but,

"Your mom is an obaa-san!?" Chuuya look at you, and then look at Kuroyuki-san to search for a similarity among you guys.

"Im still young!!" Kuroyuki-san shout and pinch Chuuya's cheek harsher than before. Chuuya let out a big 'ow' and his hand moving non-stop like he can fly if Kuroyuki-san let him go.

They entered the shop's back room, and saw a lot of varieties of flower that hasn't been put infront of the shop.

Your eyes gleam at the sight of the flower, hanging over the ceiling, on the wall, on the table, in some vase, they all lighten up the shop with it's colour and aura.

Chuuya just look at your mesmerizing face, he blush a little after discovering that side of yours.

"So, Kuroyuki-san, what do you want us to do?" asked Tanizaki with his hand touching the flowers on the table.

Kuroyuki-san just smiled and let Chuuya go, she goes and grab some flowers inside some vase and lay it all on the table beside the wall.

They followed her like a baby chic, wanting to know what she wants to do. While Chuuya still holding his cheek and pouts, he watch at what Kuroyuki-san does behind you.

"I still remember that my daughter said she wants to learn to make flower crowns," she said while preparing the items.

You were touched by what she said and you almost shed some tears before Chuuya brush his finger on your arm until you flinch.

He moves his lips near your ears and whisper, slowly,

"Are you really her daughter?"

You blush when his sweet voice whisper in your ear, but realize his words made you mad. Using your elbow, you move it towards his stomach.

He saw your movement and push your hand with a swift move, grab your wrist and turn your body towards him. As you lose your balance, he caught you in his arm, doing the ball dance move, he look at your face.

You can see his clear crystal sky blue eyes, overlayed with his long lashes that you never noticed before.

"You okay..?" he said worriedly, and those two words, those two simple words made your heart thumps hard, harder than you ever felt.

Is it because youre in your enemy's hand? Or it's because you're mad that he still thought of you as Kuroyuki's daughter? Or...

"What are you trying to do infront of me!? You youngster!"

Kuroyuki-san shout and slap Chuuya's head with a fan like newspaper.

Chuuya let out a big "ow" before shouting,

"STOP HITTING ME YOU OLD GEEZER!!!!!"