Running errands

You were just strolling in the city of Yokohama, while on your way to grab some groceries for the members of the agency.

The list are:

•Yosano-sensei : A full set of cooking knives that's on sale in this store.

•Rampo-san : All the snacks that i always eat!!

•Atsushi-san: A carton of milk for my cocoa please

•Kyoka-san: ... Ice cream...

•Dazai-san : Ah~ Can you buy me a rope that can strangle me to death-

•Kunikida-san:Dont waste those money!!!!

•Tanizaki-san : I'll pass, I dont want Kunikida-san to be more furious than now

And that's what they want you to buy, well not much thou. And you just wanna go out and get those limited edition gyudon that will be on sale in a few more hours!!

"Gyudon~ Gyudon~♡" you sang while hopping to the shopping mall which Yosano-sensei has mentioned.

'It cost around 12,000 ¥... '

You mumbles and look at the list that you written what Yosano-sensei has said. It is the same brand, and it does said it's on sale...

"Ugh... Yosano-sensei just love to shop expensive items..."

You mumbles and took the knives set and put it into the basket that you're holding. After you pay for the knives, you go to a regular supermarket and bought some snacks that Rampo loves to eat and a carton of milk for Atsushi and don't forget ice cream for Kyoka.

Ofcourse you're not going to buy ropes for Dazai.

After all the list has been fill, you head to the famous gyudon place to buy those limited edition gyudon that has made your tummy grumbles alot even you ate. You wants those juicy meat in your mouth and some sweet onions and eaten with cooked rice. You're not sure how they cook the gyudon but its gonna be tasty!

When you saw the restaurant, you were devastated to see the queue to buy those limited edition one. You felt depressed for a bit, but that doesn't stop you from getting your limited edition gyudon!!!!

You start to join the queue and with a smiling face, happily you wait for your turn. Thank God, the items that they wanted is not that much, although Rampo's snacks is 2 whole bags.

You can see some of the customers are office worker thats getting their luch, and some are students that skips school just to buy this limited edition gyudon. Ah, gyudon~♡

Each person is limited to buy only 1 set of gyudon, thats what you heard. But seeing each person that left the counter only brought 1 bento size in the plastic, maybe its true...

"Ah.., if Kenji knows about this, he might get angry at me..." you thought.

You imagined how Kenji will be so furious and throw a tantrum at the office makes you shiver and feeling a little goosebumps. It's better for you to eat it outside like in the park or something while it's still hot~

30 people to go and you'll get your gyudon! How excited you are right now. But waiting in the line starts to get boring when you are all alone. You take out your earphone and listen to Trash Candy by Granrodeo.

25 people to go, thats what you can see cuz 5 people just left. You hums to the song beat and emmerse into the song.

20 people left. You can feel the excitement thats getting closer to the limited gyudon is near.