Wounds and Kisses

"Dammit!!!!!"

He screams and lean on the wall while his right hand covering his wounded chest. He pants non-stop while looking at the street that's busy with people walking at the sidewalk.

He grind his teeth and run as fast as he can leaving the alley. There's only one place that he really wants to go right now, which is 'that' apartment.

-.-

"As for the latest news-"

"Done!"

You said and look at the red scarf that you knit for this upcoming winter to wear. You put it aside with a cheerful smile wrap around your lips. It's time to sleep, you thought.

You yawn. Your left hand reach out to the remote and switch the tv off. You then go to the switch and turn off the lamp.

BAM! BAM! BAM!

You startled as the door had been bang loudly from outside. Who's that? Is it the wind too strong tonight? You stare blankly at the door.

BAM! BAM!!

You didn't hesitate and reach for the door knob and open the door. A boy suddenly collapse on you, and you try to balance yourself when you get to caught him in your hand. You look at him, trying to recognize who it is.

Nakahara-san!?

You felt something wet on your body. Quickly you look at it and its red as red as blood. 'Is he!?' you thought.

"Nakahara-san, what happen to you!?"

You asked and tries to bring him to the bed to treat his wound. His body is heavy, as heavy as he uses his 'For Tainted Sorrow' on you. You wrap your arm around his body to support him.

His icey cold eyes look at you underneath that flare hair. A sudden strength pushes you against the wall and both your hand is been lock. You let out a painful moan by the sudden action he did. He look at your face and without hesitant he comes closer.

"What the hell, Nakahara-sa-!! Ngh-!?"

A soft lips touches yours giving you a slight shock. Your eyes widen by what he did.

"What the hell!!" You thought.

The kiss suddenly getting more and more lust as he slowly open his eyes to look at yours and slowly he slips his tongue in your mouth.

"Nnnh!!"

Afraid of what might happen, you moan a bit. This is your first time getting a REAL kiss by a guy. Before this, you just get a peck and from the same person that pecks you which is Nakahara Chuuya.

His grips getting more and more tight and you get more and more weak when he licks your tongue, making you feel aroused. You can't think straight anymore. Your eyes gets more foggy when his tongue moves inside your mouth, slowly.

When you seems weaker than usual, he release his mouth making heat between your breathe. You gasp for air after having that long kiss.

His lips kisses your left cheek and slowly he moves down on your neck. You moan. Your chest goes up and down, not knowing what he might do next to you. You can't feel your sanity in yourself right now, all is left is lust to control your body.

He nib your skin on your neck slowly with his lips and then his teeth. It tickles a bit but in the same time you want more of it. He then licks your neck and kisses it hard, making a love bite on your neck.

"Nakahara-san!!"

You moan his name when the painful mark he just did on your neck stings like a needle. He got aroused when you moan his name underneath your breathe.