Job

"Don't you wanna join me double suicide together... Hey, don't ignore meeeee,"

"Dazai-san..."

You look at that suicide maniac in the eyes. His eyes widen with anticipation, waiting for your conformation to double suicide with him. He was eager like a dog that waits to be pat and praise as a good boy. You let out a sigh and pat his head.

"Not now okay. I have lots of works pilling up."

"Oh~! After that you will suicide with me?♡"

You hesitant. "I'll see 'bout that..."

And he ran away, jumping with joy and singing his suicide song loudly before getting hit with Kunikida-san. You just smile awkwardly and look at Atsushi. He raise both his shoulder and give you a smile.

After all of the commotion going on has been neutral, Kunikida approach you. "Oy, can you clean up the gang at the back alley? It'll be a simple thing for you," he give you a piece of paper that's still hot.

"Without abilities?" you took that paper and start reading its detail. Oh, the alley is pretty far from here.

"No, apparently they're just normal human being." he said with a blunt tone, adjusting his spec before crossing his arm. 'human being... pffftt...'. You look at him before you continue looking back at the paper. A smile formed and you give a nod to him.

"Good luck then, I guess you wouldn't need anyone here to go with you."

"Nah, no need. Those guys can just be settle with just a flinch~" You said with pride, raising your left arm and your hand gesture upwards. Suddenly Atsushi flying up and hit the ceiling hard. You look at him and quickly pull your hand away. He falls down with a loud bam on the floor.

"Sorry Atsushi... I didn't mean that! I really am!! "You bow down as low as you can, guilt surround you. it seems like you still can't control your ability.

Kunikida give a sigh and cross his arms, "Save that apologies later, you must go now before they start doing something ridiculous and troublesome for us to manage."

"Aye aye,sir!" you say before you take off and leave the office. As you're humming a song, Dazai walk towards you with rope in his hand. You bet that rope is the same rope that tie him just a second ago. He widen his eyes and look at the paper you were holding.

"Oya,you got a job?" he said and you nod happily and show him the paper. He gladly take it and start reading it. And you told him that you're super excited because it's your first job alone and you feel like Kunikida trust you to handle it that makes you so happy. He just smile and enjoying what you told him.

Suddenly the smile fades away after he read the location that you are headed for. The aura getting more tense than before that makes you feel uneasy.

"Umm, is something wro-"

"You sure you're going alone? It's better for you to have company rather than all alone,"

His eyes look serious. There's no joke in his words at all. You look down on your feet, terrified to face him.

"I'm... Kunikida-san trust me to handle it alone, and I won't want to let him down, so I'll fight alone!"

You raise your head up, and you can see his angelic smile. You blush. He then grab your arm and hug you tight. 'whaaa??' you thought.

"Please be careful over there,okay. I don't wan't my girl to be gone from here,"

His soft voice makes your heart thump. You push him and stare at the man that giggles by looking at your face that's bright red like a ripe tomato.

"What're you saying, it's not like I'll die!"

He chuckles.

"Yeah, yeah. Say... How old are you actually?"

You look at him with a seriously face. Before you answer, you let out a slight sigh before continue.

"I'm 18 years old girl, with the height of 156cm and my weight is a secret with this long hair that's on her way to settle things up. Oh my gosh! I almost forgot about my job!!"

After realizing what you should do just now, you take the paper from his hand run as fast as a lightning and leave Dazai behind. He look up and a wide smile form on his lips.

"Hmmp, not a bad combination~♡" he said before he walks into the office while humming his suicide song.