CHAPTER 7

Sophie's POV

I woke up and I found I was really hyper so I got up and went outside. I went for a run to try and calm down but it didn't work. So I went back inside and everyone was awake.

"Heyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!"

I said really hyper.

"Let me guess you are hyper?"

Connie said and I nodded.

"Just sit down and try to keep calm!"

Luke said and I just laughed and looked at him.

"Sitting down will not help I just get more hyper and then bam I end up having giggled fits and then I just got crazy and that's not a good idea."

I said.so I decided to go for a jog but not too far as I don't really know where we are.I can't keep track of all this tour stuff. I think we are somewhere in America but I don't really know. I guess I will soon find out though.

So I walked up the street and I found a Starbucks so I went in and got a coffee. But then I decided to head back so I turned around and there were a bunch of fans walking up to me. Oh great.

They were all speaking and taking pictures of me. I got really claustrophobic and before I knew it I was running don't ask me where cause I don't actually know!

I ran for what felt ages and ended I front of the arena but I don't know how to get round the back. Great.

Connie's POV

Sophie had been out for quite a long time so I decided to call her but when I did it went straight to voicemail. I was scared I mean she doesn't know where she.

I was worried for her so I told the rest of them.

"hey guys don't you think Sophie had been out for a long time? I mean I just tried to call her but she didn't exactly answer."

I said and they all just shrugged it off well except for Luke he got really worried.

"I am gonna go look for her."

He said and so I went with him.

We went all around the arena. And when we got out the front Sophie's phone was on the floor but no Sophie. Now that is weird Sophie doesn't go anywhere without her phone.

We walked back to the tour bus and when we walked in Ashton said that someone had called him saying they had Sophie and the only way we were going to get her back was if we payed them 2,000 dollars. We don't have that much money.

What do we do?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it has been so long but I was really busy but they should be back to normal now.

So I guess I will.....

See you next time my little penguins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Sophie xxxxxxxxxxxxxx🐧