CHAPTER 12

Sophie's POV

So we all got back home and the first thing I done was run in and give Luke a big hug. I missed him soooo much. I then decided to go and have a shower and then just chill.

I came out of my shower and Luke, Calum and Ashton were all having a go at Michael.

"WOW HOLD UP AND SHUT UP!"

I shouted and everyone looked at me.

"Don't have a go at him!"

I said and they all just looked at me in total disbelief.

"He is the reason you were locked away and beaten and god knows what else."

Luke said.

"Yer but also without him I wouldn't have survived and I wouldn't be home now. Yer I know what he did isn't right but the one thing I learnt from that horrendous kidnapping is that you really do need to pick your friends wisely I mean I didn't and that was the consequence but I'm still here and I am proud of that. I am soo happy to have friends like all of you guys. And I don't know what I would do without you. So come on I mean if I can forgive Michael I think you all can ...... now let's watch a film and chill."

I said and gave Michael a hug. Yer they aren't perfect but to me they are everything and I wouldn't swap any of them for the world.

We watched hunger games and divergent then we decided to watch Romeo and Juliet because I was feeling a little lovey dicey so that's an amazing film to watch.

So that was it then we chilled slept and spent the rest of the tour having fun and enjoy everyday as we took it.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's really short but you know I wanted to update but I am bring told to sleep and I don't have much wifi and yer. But I did so I will.......

See you next time my little penguins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Sophie xxxxxxxxxxxx🐧