CHAPTER 16

Sophie's POV
I was sat on the sofa when the doorbell went.
I walked to the door and opened it and I couldn't believe my eyes.
There stood Megan I mean the cheek of her to turn up on my doorstep after she just broke my brothers heart.
"Hi Sophie how have you been?? Where's Ashton I need to speak to him?"
She said as she tried to step into the house.
I stood in her way and crossed my arms.
"He's in bed they all are I mean we did just get back off tour. But I'm sure I'm right in saying he wouldn't want to speak to you."
I said and slammed the door right in her face.
Just as I walked back in the doorbell went again and everyone came down stairs.
I sighed and went to the door
"Look he doesn't want to speak to you none of us do we are all better off without you."
I shouted in her face and she just looked at me.
Then Ashton walked to the door and saw Megan.
"Ashy baby there you are look. I came back to you. I need to say I still love you."
She said as she tried to step into the house again.
"Well he doesn't like you!"
I said and for the second time today slammed the door in her face.
Who does she think she is!!
Trying to come back in here and take over again.
Well she can think again because I ain't gonna allow that.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!
Sorry it's short but I thought I would update. I hope you liked it!!
If you have already please go and check out my new fanfic type thing it is called bands one shots and I am giving you the chance to have me write a little chapter of your life with a celeb of your choice so please do go and check that out.
And I will......

See you next time my little penguins!!!!!!!!!

-Sophie xxxxxxxxxxxx🐧