CHAPTER 11

Calum's POV

Michael. I stood out of the van and shoved him up against the van.

"Where is my baby? We know you took her. And Sophie I mean come on I could expect it from Katie but you your meant to be a friend and I thought we could trust you but obviously not. But i tell you what you are going to do you are gonna take us to Sophie and dynasty and you are gonna make sure this never happens again. You got it? And then maybe I can just about think of excepting your apology!"

I said and shoved him in the car.

"Now drive!"

I said and he took me to the same house and he knocked on the door. Katie answered and as soon as she saw me she went to close the door but I shoved it open and I walked in and there was a massive black door and I shoved it open and I saw Sophie sitting cuddling with dynasty. I ran down and picked dynasty up and grabbed Sophie's hand I dragged them out of the house and I got them in the car and told Michael to come as well. I got back to the house and they all ran out to greet us.

Now what's gonna happen with Michael?!?!?!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading. Sorry it's short but I wanted to update for you guys.

So I will......

See you next time my little penguins!!!!!!!!!!!

-Sophie xxxxxxxxxxxxxx🐧