Chapter three big secret

I knew she could tell I was beating around the bush just by the way she sighed in the dead silence.

"Would you mind just telling me what you're keeping from everyone instead of breathing around the bush." Alleyen said with more worry then she needed. I nodded my head slowly and without her noticing I placed my hand on my stomach.

"Would you mind getting me a towel please. It's easer to show you then tell you." I said, Alleyen stood up and grabbed a towel from behind her. She still hadn't noticed anything. I dried off gently and then wrapped the towel around me. I made it tight enough to show but not tight enough to hurt me. I stepped in front of the full length and smiled to myself. I can do this I told my self over and over in my head.

"Alleyen come here." I said as I looked at her over my shoulder. She walked slowly up to me looking scared. I lowered my towel to my hips and placed Alleyen's hand on my stomach, her other hand flew to her mouth as she tried to stifle a gasp. We both looked in the mirror and saw the small bump forming.

"Angel why haven't you told anyone?!" Alleyen said as she looked at my stomach.

"I couldn't tell them, I don't know how mother and everyone else will take it." I said as I grabbed my wrap and started to get dressed. I made it to where anyone could see the small bump between my hips. "In gonna tell everyone today and I need your help sis." I said as I laced up my sandals.

"You know I will always help you Angel." Alleyen said as she picked up my dirty clothes and handed me my phone. We both walked out of the bathroom. Alleyen tossed my dirty clothes into the hamper and then sat down at my table with me. I pulled up JD's number on my phone and texted him. 'I need u, mother, and Imril in the throne room in 10 minutes pls. I'll explain everything once everyone is there.'

I shut my phone and tossed it on the bed. I brushed out my hair then put it into a braid. I looked over to Alleyen and she could tell I was really scared. "Everything will be fine Angel to get to worked up about it." Alleyen said as she stood up and placed a genteel hand on my stomach. I smiled at her and placed my hand on top of hers.

"You're always there when I need you Alleyen thank you." I said and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"It's what sisters are for. Let's get to the throne room, their waiting for us." Alleyen said as she held my hand tightly. I opened the door and took two big breaths before walking out into the hallway. I held tightly to Alleyen's hand to keep myself calm. When we got to the throne room Anarea was sitting in her throne, JD and Imril were standing on ether side if her. When I can into full view, JD and Imril's eyes got really wide. Anarea still hadn't noticed what they picked up on really quick.

"You sent for all of us to meet here. Can you tell me why Angel?" Anarea asked as she started to get up.

"First mother please sit down. I don't want you hurting yourself once I tell you." I said staring at the floor. Anarea took notice if the way I was acting and slowly sat back down. "Mother I didn't mean for this to happen but please understand and that it'll be taken care of." I said trying to fined the words to tell her.

"Continue Angel." Anarea said as her voice grew with worry. I took a deep breath. Alleyen got closer to me and placed her other hand on the small of my back.

"Mother, JD, and Imril this is very important. Alleyen already knows and I'm sure the men have a clue but I need to say it myself. I'm pregnant." I said and looked at everyone. Anarea's mouth dropped open.

"For the goddess of Authoria. How long have you known?" Anarea asked as she smiled from ear to ear. My mouth popped open in shock, I figured Anarea would be mad at me since JD and I aren't even married yet.