Trator (book two of angels series)

Traitor

Secrets are unfolded, a new pair of wings comes's to the angel world

By: Kendra Bahntge

Edited by: Dusty Coyne

Dedication

To everyone that stood behind me and supported me to write my own story's.

Alleyen- JoAnn

JD- Dusty

Anarea- Shelbie

Widow-Danyell
Aria- Kayla
Imril- Jacob

I also dedicate this to my brother Josh R.I.P. You always told me to fallow my dreams I love and miss you lots. You are always in my heart.

Chapter one: the big scare

Imril stood up and sneered at Alleyen. His fangs grew from their hiding spot. Alleyen hissed at him as she crouched down into battle stance. Imril growled at her. Alleyen ran towards him and tackled him to the ground. He screamed out in pain and everyone started screaming and yelling at Alleyen. I covered my ears from the screaming, yelling, and from something that started to brake. I looked over to Alleyen, her eyes were glazed over and she wasn't listing to anyone. James, JD, Anarea, some vampires, and some angels tried to pull her off of Imril before she could brake his head off completely. But when I got to her it was to late.

Imril's head was cleanly broken off from his neck. When Alleyen finally let go of him, James pulled her away before she could focus and see what she had done to Imril. Anarea was ordering the guardians to take his body to the castle hospital rooms. All I could do was stand there and stare were Alleyen and Imril had been. I felt a warm hand touch the middle of my back. I looked to see who it was. JD looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

"Are you gonna be okay?" I asked, my voice didn't sound like me. It sounded cold and empty. JD didn't answer me but I could tell he wasn't by the way he sighed.

"I just can't get over the fact that Alleyen lost control of who she is." JD said as he turned to see where she might be. But he couldn't see her or James, so he turned back and looked at me. I held his hand and we started up the stairs.

"She might be in her room with her father. She's gonna be so heart broken when she finds out." I said as we stopped halfway up the stairs when we heard someone screaming, yelling, and crying and I knew it had to be Alleyen. JD and I rushed up the stairs as fast as we could. When we got to the hallway we saw Alleyen on the floor sobbing, James was standing next to her shaking body looking lost.

Widow looked pleased with the outcomes of the event. "Oh look Alleyen it's Angel and JD. I think their here to kick you out for killing Imril." Widow said as her smile got even wider as Alleyen started to scream out in pain.

"Widow enough!" James turned on her. He glared at Widow for causing Alleyen more pain. I pushed passed her and mad sure it was hard enough to make her stumble back. I sat down beside Alleyen and placed a reassuring hand on her back. She looked up at me through her tears, her bottom lip started to quiver and she fell into my lap sobbing.

"Alleyen everything is going to be ok. But the thing is only Imril's killer can bring him back." I said as I waited for a protest to start up, but it didn't Alleyen just kept on crying. After awhile the hallway was silent. "Alleyen I need to know what's it gonna be, keep him dead or bring him back but you have to do it." I said, it was only her and I in the hallway. James had left to check on his clan and JD needed to help prepare Imril's body.

"I don't know how. I never meant to kill him Angel. I just got into my hunting stage and then I can't remember anything." Alleyen said with tears falling softly from her eyes. She looked tired and thirsty. So I pulled her up into my arms and carried her to her room. The hallway was silent and empty as we walked through it. When we got into her room I placed Alleyen on her bed, then walked over to her mini fridge.