chapter six Phoebe grows

The Dark Angel hasn't shown his face after the day I told evryone that I was pragnanet with Phoebe. Today was Phoebe's first birthday. She has grown a lot as the days went by. Me and Alleyen think that I might have some vampire blood since Phoebe is growing like Alleyen grew. I didn't mind it at all. Everyday Phoebe became more beautiful then before.

As she grew she started to look older then her actual age. As we sat at the table I handed Phoebe a slice of her birthday cake.

"Thank you mommy." Phoebe said. I smiled at her, I'm still not used to her talking so early but of corse she is special and different from all of us but we loved her that way.

"You're welcome baby girl." I said as I kissed the top of her head. Phoebe started to eat on her cake. JD showed up from traning the new gaurdians. He gave me a kiss and then kissed the top of Phoebe's head. 

"Hi daddy." Phoebe said as she stood up in her chair and jumped into JD's arms. "How was traning daddy?" Phoebe asked as she kissed JD on the cheek.

"It was good baby girl now eat your cake." JD said with a smile and put her back into her chair.

"Daddy when are you gonna teach me to fight against the Dark Angel?" Phoebe asked as she shoved a fork full of cake in her mouth.

"Small bites Phoebe Rae." I said as I cleaned up the crumbs from the table. Phoebe just nodded and turned her attintion back to JD.

"When your old enough Phoebe I'll train you but hopefully you wont have to worry about the dark angel when the time comes." JD said as he took a small bite of the cake that was seat in front of him.

"Awe but daddy I want to learn now so I can help you and mommy." PHoebe said as she started to give JD the puppy dog look.

"Phoebe Rae listen to your father. Your not old enough to learn yet and you wont be able to help. Me and daddy will take care of things tell you are old enough." I said as I took mine and Phoebe's dirty plates to the kitchen. 

"Ok mommy." Phoebe said in a sad voice. I smiled softly at her and then picked her up out of her chair. "Can I walk instead of being carried?" Phoebe asked, I nodded my head and placed her on the ground. She tookmy hand in hers and we walked to her bedroom.

I grabbed her night clothes and handed them to her. We walked into her purple bathroom. I started her bath water and added some bubbles to her bath. Phoebe got out of her day clothes and took her hair out of it's pony tail. I helped Phoebe get into her bath, making sure she wouldn't fall and hurt herself. I washed her hair and then let her wash her body. I gave her two minutes to play with her bath toys before draning the water in the bath and warpping her in a warm sodt towel.

Phoebe giggled as I dried her hair and then warpped the towel tightly around her. I got Phoebe's tooth brush ready while Phoebe dryed and got dressed. Phoebe climbed on top of her little step stool and started brushing her teeth. Once she was done she hopped down and grabbed my hand. Phoebe jumped into her bed and pulled her blankets up to her shoulders. I sat in the rocking chair by her bed and looked at her.

"Mommy?" Phoebe asked as she looked up at me with curosity burning in her eyes.

"Yes my young princess?" I asked her as looked into her deep baby blue eyes and gave her a soft smile.

"Why do you always stay with me tell I fall asleep?" She asked as she grabbed her favorite stuffed animal and held it close to her tiny chest.

"Cause of the Dark Angel, Phoebe we've discussed this. You are to only know what is good for you untell you turn 16." I told her firmly. Phoebe sighed and layed her head back on her pillow. I started to sing her favorite song savior by Black Veil Brides. Phoebe started to take a likeing in the type of music I like to listen to. Once I finished the song Phoebe was fast asleep, I kissed the top of her head and told her good night. I walked quitely out of her room and softly closed the door.

I had a gut feeling that something wasn't right but I didn't know why I was getting that wierd feeling. I was half way down the hall to mine and JD's room when I heard Phoebe start to scream. JD ran out of the room and head towards Phoebe's room with me in the lead. 

"Mommy! Daddy! Help me!" Phoebe screamed. JD and I busted through Phoebe's room I looked around, looking for Phoebe when I saw her in the arms of the Dark Angel by the window.

"Let her go!" I yelled as I took a step. The Dark Angel just laughed in my face. I started calling on my ice element to aid me. "Leave her alone she has nothing to do with you." I said firmly as I stood my ground. Phoebe had tears streaming down her face.

"She has everything to do with me. She is my grandaughter and I will not allow another child in my blood line to turn and live like a light angel." The Dark Angel said and then jumped out of the window. I ran for the window trying to catch Phoebe's hand but I was to late. I fell to my knees crying. JD left the room to round up the army and to inform Alleyen, Imril, and Anarea.

Alleyen came running to my side and pulled me into her arms. I started to cry even more as Alleyen tried to confert me with it hardly even working. 

"He took my baby girl!" I screamed in between loud sobes. My whole body started shaking as my crying got worse. Alleyen has tried everything to calm me down but nothing worked. Alleyen picked me up in her arms and sat down on Phoebe's bed with me in her lap. Alleyen handed me Phoebe's favorite stuffed animal. I held the stuffed toy close to my chest.

I fell asleep in Alleyen's arms. Crying took a lot of my energy. When I woke up there was sunlight coming through the window in Phoebe's room. I walked to the throne room to find Alleyen and all them there. Anarea got up out of her throne and walked up to wrapping me in her arms. Today I was suppose to be taking over the throne but now I don't want to not untell my sweet Phoebe is returned to me.