2018

"Finally! I was worried I wouldn't make it inside" a woman walked into a tent with three tickets in hand, one for her, Zory, and her two best friends Carly and George, Zory was a long-haired brunette, that was drawn up into a curly bun with light freckles dispersed on her face, and penetrating blue eyes that held sparkles. Carly was a short-haired redhead she had numerous freckles on her face and a flower crown on top of her head, Her wide green eyes worriedly glanced up from behind her purple glasses, she was the shortest. George had dirty blonde hair combed to the side with much thought and frosted tips that truly worked splendidly for him, he had light brown eyes, he is the tallest of the group

"Luckily we did they say that this is the best carnival in town!" George beamed grabbing them some bags of peanuts, traditional carnival food

"Hopefully its as good as the media says.." Carly scrolled through her phone scanning the reviews as they sat down in their seats, Zory anxiously watched ahead impatiently anticipating for the show "Best circus in the world, I didn't think humans could do that, I didn't believe it till I saw it, these are reviews by the way, I'm still amazed by the performance, I can't believe that they called me! I was thrown through the air!" Carly made a concerned face "thrown.. through the air?" Carly shivered, setting her phone down as George gasped

"I wanna be thrown!" he grinned brightly leaning forward ready to raise his hands, "I think its-" Abruptly all of the lights cut off, other people in the crowd looked around in confusion. One of the lights cut on to the middle, a ringmaster, he stood there a big grin on his face with his top hat in his hand as he bowed down to the crowd

"So you all have come to see our show? through I may warn you, what you see here you won't be able to describe to a friend later on" he straightened his back aiming his cane in the air "This isn't some simple card trick or something you can solve by googling" a bolt of electricity came out of his cane like lighting hitting everyone's phones, cameras, or anything they can record with "No recording in my tent but do not worry they will work perfectly fine after the show" he lowered his cane smashing it onto the ground, an earthquake commencing with each hit the cane did towards the ground "And lastly, no animals or humans were hurt during this performance" he removed his hat to bow to the crowd again, his hair as white as a cloud through his eyes could be seen from miles away, electric dark blue. "I will be your ringmaster tonight, and my lovely ladies of the circus" he pointed into the darkness "Fire Tamer!" a burst of flames erupted from a random spot in the darkness, another spotlight reflecting on a woman, with her hair raised with the flames that engulfed her surroundings "Madam Pyre" The ringmaster pointed in a different direction "The Lady With No Bones!" Another woman appears on a spotlight, the crowd gasps as they watch her push her body back into a backbend stretching herself between her legs, a straight expression on her face displaying no pain. Her hair was a grey colour, one of her eyes covered by the long locks of hair "Raise the rope!" the ringmaster announced, a rope elevated raising The Lady With No Bones quickly, at least fifty feet into the air! she remained balanced maintaining her grip on the thin rope as she moved her legs back around to where her legs and her free arm were raised in the air, she held her balance on the one hand "Miss, Desossado" The ringmaster then moved his cane back to the ground "Now the gentlemen of the circus! The Human Cannonball!" a light shone on a huge cannon with red and blue stars painted on the side, with a fuse the size of a rope. You couldn't view anyone inside of it but you could see Pyre holding the fuse making it ignite in her hand. The crowd gasped as the cannon exploded a cloud of smoke falling to the ground as a man barreled into the sky, he outstretched his body into a pencil-like form, his muscles were visible through the black tank top he wore, though it was obvious he didn't have a helmet just black marks covering his body revealing he's been burned one too many times. Desossado moved her leg to stay upright as Cannonball man landed perfectly connecting his foot with hers a huge smile on his face as if he wants to fly again " Mr Buckshot everyone!" Buckshot bowed to the crowd Desossado showed no struggle as she pulled out a book with her free hand and started reading, the bookmark slowly falling to the darkness that is the ground a spotlight following it. Another man quickly swung by snatching the bookmark from the crowd "My Acrobatist!" The man was on one of those swings and no partner to be seen around him to catch him, he let his legs go from being wrapped around the swing and soared through the sky towards Desossado, you could see his arms outstretched as wings sprung from his sides connecting to his arms, a light golden hue to them. He lightly and gracefully landed on the tightrope flapping his wings to keep his balance, he leaned down returning the bookmark to its rightful owner "Robin, the human bird!"

"This is impossible!" a person from the crowd shouted "No human can do this type of stuff!" the person stood up and a light shone on them, a woman who was very fed up with this whole thing

"Ma'am" Robin spoke up before the ringmaster could, he flew down over to her settling on the chair right in front of her "Wanna know somethin'?" he had an accent that one couldn't pinpoint quite yet, she crossed her arms watching him with no response "I can show you, my scars" southern accent "of when my wings first showed" he dropped his wing raising his shirt up, the woman placed a few of her fingers on her lips and reached out to touch his side, the main character can't see them "Do you believe now?" he smiled at the woman as she sat down holding her mouth shut, other people in the crowd wanted to see but he had already flown back to his spot "On with the show Boss"

"Right" the ringmaster cleared his throat and grinned once again "I, your ringmaster, am named Marshal but all of you, can call me Wondrous. this show is dedicated to a wonderful woman, The Rainmaker Miss. Aqua she is greatly missed."

After the show, Zory and George were ecstatic about the whole show in general! they walked through the crowd, Carly right behind them. They progressively got pushed to the very back of the crowd, Carly sighed lightly and sat back in her seat waiting to be let through George sitting down as well "Come on Zor, let's just sit" Zory huffed rolling her eyes as she was about to turn around, though Marshal was sitting in her spot

Hello ladies and gentleman" he smiled leaning his cane to the side his top hat upon his head perfectly "I have a proposal for you three" Zory gasped not being able to say a word, the man who was responsible for such an amazing show was right in front of her! Carly decided to speak

"W-which is..?" Suspicion lingered in her voice as Marshal held out his hand standing back up

"Come to the other side with me?" George, without hesitation, took his hand yearning for an adventure

~yes that was the Greatest Showman reference thanks for asking~