G

x

x

Taeyong wakes up to the cold latching onto his exposed shoulders, so he quickly curled up into a ball and covers himself with the blanket. He then feels sticky, it's uncomfortable as he slowly opens his eyes, and realizes he's naked.

He quickly sits up but makes a groan as his lower back hurt. He then looks beside him to see no one, Jaehyun wasn't there.

He slowly gets up and puts on his boxers as he quickly grabs clothes and peeks out the door of the room. No one. He shuffles quietly to the bathroom, and then sees that it's foggy.

Jaehyun must've been here earlier.

He smiles and continues to take off his clothes and gets into the shower.

-

Taeyong, fully dressed now, walks downstairs to hear the tv going. He then gets to the living room and sees Jaehyun there, watching tv, but once he noticed Taeyong he smiles a cute dimple smile that sends Taeyongs heart speeding.

"Finally your up." Jaehyun said.

"You could've woken me up." Taeyong argued in a whiney voice and continued to sit beside Jaehyun as Jaehyun develops him in a cuddle.

"Oh don't worry, I did- well at least tried. You hit me the first time, and then cursed at me the last." Jaehyun said casually.

Taeyong was took back, was he that aggressive and grumpy in the mornings?

They continued to watch tv until Taeyong felt hungry, and got up as he walked into the large kitchen. He looked in the cabinets and got out some cereal, and made himself some.

He was tired, and sore.

He knew this would be one of those sleeping and lazy days, but he didn't mind as that sounded good to him.

He then came back and sat down on the couch, eating cereal.

Jaehyun then lied down on his lap and hugged his thigh, Taeyong couldn't help the blush that formed onto his cheeks.

"Oh also, the gangs coming over today, were all gonna hang out." Jaehyun said while massaging Taeyong thigh.

"How many people are there?" Taeyong asked, putting his now empty bowl on the side table, and playing with Jaehyuns hair.

Jaehyun then changed his position as he wrapped his arms around Taeyongs waist, and sighed.

"All together there's 17 of us, but including you, there's 18." He said.

Taeyong only whistled in amazement at how many people there were.

"We should get ready then." Taeyong said while trying to stand up, but no anvil as Jaehyun held him down.

"No~ it's too early." Jaehyun whined and latched himself onto Taeyong, pushing him onto the couch and getting ontop of him.

"Jaehyun- you weigh way more than I do-" Taeyong whined as he tried solving Jaehyun off.

"Be quiet I'm tired." Jaehyun said with a low voice and Taeyong only scoffed.

"How childish." He said, before giving up and lying in that position for the rest of the morning.

-

"Shark dudududu baby shark dudududu." Chenle was screaming around the house while Jisung was chasing him with a bat. Winwin and Yuta were playing video games, pushing each other over to get to finish line first. Mark and Haechan were busy making out in the kitchen, and Jeno and Jaemin were no where in sight.

Taeyong was having a conversation with Doyoung and Taeil, while Jaehyun was having a laugh and beers with Lucas and Johnny.

Then Jaehyun stood up on the coffee table, and shouted-

"Everyone on bikes! We goin for a ride!" Taeyong smiled and so did everyone else as they made hooting noises and whoos as they ran outside into the night.

Taeyong got on the back of Jaehyuns motorcycle, and clung to him as Jaehyun started it.

"You ready?" Jaehyun yelled through his helmet, and Taeyong nodded as he shut his helmet.

Everyone then started moving out when Jaehyun went first, and followed behind him, sometimes vrooming their rides.

Some of them did tricks and Taeyong was in awe at them.

Finally everyone was just chilling the ride through the city, it was a cool but relaxing night. Taeyong leaned onto Jaehyuns broad back, and smiled as the wind flew through them. City lights were up and the stars shone above them. He closed his eyes as he couldn't think of being anywhere else but here.

"I told you you'd get used to this."
He whispered to himself.

Jaehyun heard,

And smiled that dimple smile.

-

THE END