chapter 1

(Author's note from 2021:

Hi. I once had a note here from 2018, but it doesn't fully reflect how I feel about this fanfic that I made when I was around 14 years old. I'm now twenty and know that my writing has thankfully improved from this. However, thank you for still wanting to read this now. I have a few newer stuff if you want to check that out.

But, I would like to say this fanfic has a loooot of bad stuff that I do not want to completely associate with anymore. This fanfic makes Zayn into a huge abusive asshole and I think I was just projecting my teenage angst against him because he left 1D and broke up with Perrie, but I promise you now that I love and adore Zayn and wish that I never put anything bad about him in this fanfic. There's also a lot of talk of self-harm and even a few f-slurs were said that I know I cannot fully reclaim even if I am apart of the LGBT+ community. I just want everyone to know that I do not reflect anything that is written in this story if it does offend anyone, as well as how messy the actual fanfic plot is.

I've considered deleting this fanfic off Wattpad, but if people are still enjoying this and the sequel, I think I'll have to think about that some more before I do.

Thank you for all of the support, however. I still remember how excited I was to have people liking something that I wrote. Like I said earlier, I have other works posted that have been finished up last year and I actually feel a lot more proud of that than this haha.

Have fun with this dumpster fire! Thank you,

- nat from 2021)

"Jade."

The teacher glares at her as she has her eyes fully closed with her head on her textbook. "Ms. Thirlwall," she now yells. The teenager wakes up, startled by the noise. People around her begin to laugh at her. The brunette's face is close to fully red and her glasses are almost falling off of her face.

"Smartass is tired," the blonde in the back says in a fake whiny voice. Everyone laughs once again at her joke. Jade's face gets fully red now as she sees the blonde girl laughing at her.

"Perrie Edwards," the teacher scoffs. "That is detention for you. And same for you Ms. Thirlwall."

Both of the girls groan in frustration. It gets quiet as the teacher hands both of them detention slips. A few of Perrie's friends hit her arm and laugh at her, making her face go red as well.

Bell rings.

"Homework is on the board," the teacher says to all of her students and sits back down on her desk, watching all of them leave without even writing down the homework. "Fine then." She sighs softly as she watches the rest leave.

"Ms. Bo, please, I had a bad night last night," Jade says quickly as she grabs all of her stuff and rushes to her teacher. "I didn't get enough sleep. Can you accept that?"

"I'm sorry, Jade, I don't tolerate sleeping in this classroom," she tells the student. "Now, please, go to your next class."

Jade sighs in disappointment and storms out like a little kid. Perrie, who was still packing up, watched her walk out of the room. She smirked at the way her butt jiggled slightly everytime she took a step.

||

"Have you ever thought of a girl, I don't know, sexually?" Jesy asks Perrie as she takes a sip of her beer. Her math textbook has been used as a coaster all night and there's a little ring on it from the bottle. She studies Perrie's face as she asks the question, checking if her friend thinks that was a weird question or not.