Midnight Heist

General/narrator's POV:

The moon was glowing from the closed windows of the Forbes household

The moon was glowing from the closed windows of the Forbes household. A figure was climbing down the window of the house onto the front porch with a torch and a camera bag in hand . The hooded figure , while climbing down stumbled across a rock and tripped , the figure cursed 'Oh clumsy me 'in a distinct voice of a female. Yes,it was Caroline Forbes .

     Caroline was trying to be discreet but no one can do everything per plan even if its planning extraordinaire Caroline Forbes

     Caroline was trying to be discreet but no one can do everything per plan even if its planning extraordinaire Caroline Forbes. With an oversized hoodie on her as a cover for the chilly night , she started walking . She wanted to reach her school so that she could set up a even better trap than the one with the rat traps . She could hear an owl hooting as she continued with her walk .

      It seemed like she was the only one awake in this small town at this hour  , she could hear her footsteps echoing in the dark blue night . Maybe it was because it was 12:30 am in the very very early morning. Shaking off the chill that went up her spine and convincing herself that vampires , witches , hybrids and werewolves were just a myth she walked quietly but with determination towards her locker . If the writer was going to leave a letter then she wants to catch him red - handed at the act.     

      Quietly she rigged a camera to shoot pictures when the locker is opened , a trick she learned from little Gilbert ( Jeremy ) over the summer. She smiled at the memory of that perfect day . Everyone were coming home from the vacations as the holidays came to an end , and she remembered being excited as the Mikaelsons were coming home from their extravagant holiday in overseas. She remembered how she flung herself over Nik when she spotted him in the airport . That was the perfect day  of the summer as others were without Nik or the letter writer . Her other summer days went by quite boringly like one where she was stuck with an overly energetic Jeremy trying to show her the camera trick . 

       Shrugging off the memory , she completed fixing the trap  after about an hour . Satisfied with her efforts she picked up her torch and her camera bag from the spot on the floor and decided to go out by the side door located near the cafeteria . While she was walking , she heard a small sound first like a scrapping sound . She just shrugged out off being some insect. 

     Then she distinctly  heard the footsteps  echoing  in the dark

     Then she distinctly  heard the footsteps  echoing  in the dark. Each second a little louder than before. Caroline completely froze with fear , thinking of thoughts of murderers , kidnappers , serial-killers. That's what you would get to remember if your mother was a sheriff and she bought home case files and being curious, little Caroline reading it . Now it was imprinted in her mind . She started walking fast , and then started running. Looking back while running she forgot to look down and tripped over the rock on the ground and hit her head. As Caroline fell down she heard the footsteps coming towards her  in a distinct  pattern and she could smell the cologne of the person. With those thoughts in mind , Caroline lost her conscious. 

      Thank you guys for reading it . Sorry for the late update , had exams in school  so couldn't update sooner. Will update the next chapter whenever possible .