The Clueless Hero

Nik's POV:

     I heard footsteps hurrying up on the staircase. I groaned out loud thinking that it was one of my siblings that has come to annoy me and ask incessant questions about the reason behind my broken leg. They don't have to know about my " apparently broken leg". That was my secret and I am not sharing it with anyone. By the time ,  I was ready to shout at my sibling who has  dared to simply enter into my room , when I heard the door open to my bedroom from my position on the bed . My voice died down when I saw who was barging into my room . It was CAROLINE ,his best friend .

   I could only concentrate on her , her golden blonde hair , her big green - blue eyes , her freckled filled face and that reddish blush that has spread all over her face

   I could only concentrate on her , her golden blonde hair , her big green - blue eyes , her freckled filled face and that reddish blush that has spread all over her face . That blush only appeared on her face only when she was shy , embarrassed or angry. I couldn't find a reason for her to be shy or embarrassed with me which only points that it might be someone from school , I will beat the poor soul whoever made her shy or embarrassed. The thought didn't even cross my mind that she might be angry with me . I soon found out when Caroline pushed me from the bed on to the floor. I fell down with a thump.

"What was that for?" I asked bitterly looking at Caroline

"What was that for?" I asked bitterly looking at Caroline .  "That's what best  friends do Nik , they tease , laugh and most importantly tell their best friend if they were sick ". She told pointedly accusing me with her eyes.

  "Oh! that's what it was all about " I (Nik) thought . Now it made perfect sense as to why she was angry with me . I  told Caroline ," Love , it is just a small wound on my leg , I was clumsy yesterday , it's no big deal actually " I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

 "So , its no big deal huh! then why are you wobbling like that" Caroline asked sarcastically . "Seriously ! , Just sit down already" she said not able to see me in pain ." I just lost my balance walking down the stairs love , I will be okay in a day or two so don't fret . Now scoot over '" I said to Caroline indicating the bed.

  Caroline looked at my eyes for confirmation if I  was really okay or was just putting on a show for her benefit . Then after seeing my honesty and determination in my eyes she relented and hopped to the other side of the bed. TO BE CONTINUED.......

 So did you like it . Convey your answers through votes or comments . And thank you for everyone who have read this story fully . My wish is to keep klaroline alive even after the unfair originals ending . And once again sorry for any mistakes you may encounter. I sometimes mess up the POV'S so extremely sorry for that.